|This article is about a/an mecha/character in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger.|
- "Poke with your drill, Dricera!"
- ―ED theme lyric[src]
Dricera forms the left arm of Kyoryuzin. This Zyudenryu is normally hidden within the Grand Canyon's walls until summoned.
When assuming Battle Mode, Dricera's drill-like tail is extended. When combined with Kyoryuzin, Dricera's tail is then called the Dricera Drill (ドリケラドリル Dorikera Doriru).
A Zyudenryu, Dricera was a Triceratops that agreed to be modified to battle the Deboss Army in ancient times. Prior to the forming of the team Kyoryugers, Amy Yuuzuki had enountered and beaten Dricera in a duel, effectively ensuring their partnership.
Combinations featuring Dricera
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Macho ◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Raiden Kamitsuki Gattai Raiden Kyoryuzin ◆◆◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Miracle Combination ◆◆◆●
- Alternate Combination - Kyoryuzin Baseball ◆◆◆●
- Alternate Combination - Pteraiden-Oh Dricera ◆◆
- Alternate Combination - Tategami Raiden Kyoryuzin ◆❖◆◆
- Dricera Zyudenchi (ドリケラ獣電池 Dorikera Jūdenchi): 6 pink Zyudenchi (originally 4) holding the Kyoryu Spirit of the Triceratops; used mainly by Kyoryu Pink. By using two copies of this battery in her Gaburivolver, Kyoryu Pink can enter Armed Mode, giving her access to her DriceLance weapon. Kyoryu Red Carnival can use this Zyudenchi to equip the Dricera Drill Arm (ドリケラドリルアーム Dorikera Doriru Āmu) on his left arm for either Samba Carnival or Macho Carnival.
Behind the scenes
All of the Zyudenryu/Zyudenchi sport a name that is a portmanteau between their effect/motif and their respective animal name, Dricera is a portmanteau of "triceratops" and "drill". It may also be a pun on dry cell, a type of battery.
- Dricera is the only Triceratops-themed mecha to not be colored blue.
- Dricera is the first Pink Ranger Mecha to have a full pink color scheme rather than have pink outlines like previous mecha.
- Tricera Zord - Power Rangers counterpart in Dino Charge. See comparison page.
- Raptorax, successor mech (color) from the Korean-produced Dino Force Brave
- Forkkera, successor mech (motif) from the Korean-produced Dino Force Brave