|This article is about a/an monster in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
- "It can't be! That's impossible"
- ―Zodomas when his tentacles were destroyed and his final words before his first death.[src]
He is a master swordsman who believes in winning by any means, having Insarn modify his body with bladed tendrils in response to learning about Gokai Blue's two-blade fighting style. He's also a being who uses hypocrisy to his advantage, fooling Gokai Blue that he was a fair fighter (by saying that 5-on-1 wasn't fair) as so Zodomas could use Sugormins to pin him down. After being defeated by Gokai Blue's five-blade style Blue Slash attack, summoning manifestations of Gosei Blue, Shinken Blue, MagiBlue, HurricaneBlue and GingaBlue, an enlarged Zodomas is destroyed by Magi GokaiOh.
Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
However, he is revived in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen as a member of the Shocker-Zangyack Alliance. He is seen being pushed back by Red Buster in the charge and by Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form in the first aerial attack scene. He is also seen being ganged up by DenziRed and Red Flash in the second aerial scene.
- Zodomas was originally an alien with unrivaled muscle control and superhuman swordsmanship. Insarn enhanced him with an ability to generate afterimages from slashes and an exoskeleton equipped with bladed tendrils.
- He was in charge of "Operation Earth-Destroying Swordsmanship" (剣術地球破壊作戦 Kenjutsu Chikyū Hakai Sakusen).
- Height - 199cm (Giant Form - 49.8m)
- Weight - 149kg (Giant Form - 372.5t)
Behind the Scenes
- Zodomas is voiced by Hideo Ishikawa (石川 英郎 Ishikawa Hideo), returning to the Super Sentai series ten years after his previous role as Duke Org Propla.
- He was designed by Yasushi Nirasawa.
- His motif is a fencer. He resembles a silver chimaera but Yasushi Nirasawa has stated that he has no specific marine life motif.
- His name is derived from "swordmaster".
- Unlike most monsters, his normal-size defeat results in him falling to the ground instead of exploding. He does, however, explode upon his giant sized death
- He is the first Action Commander to use a Sugormin-combined hovercraft.