|This article is about a/an monster in Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger Season Tsuu.|
- "Have the spirit to die a great death, plunge into the crimson flames!"
- ―Yuru-Chara Dimension's final words before her death[src]
Despite her cute appearance, Yuru-Chara Dimension is extremely dangerous as a fighter and is able to turn people into what they hate the most (Mostly vegetables). Because of her resemblance to Colon, Yuru-Chara Dimension takes advantage of Akagi's inability to harm her by attacking Choko-tan, unintentionally altering reality with an Oneeder taking Choko Nakagawa's place. Despite Akibarangers' scheme to render Yuru-Chara Jigen's cuteness ineffective, Akiba Red manages to assume Super Form and finishes a shocked Yuru-Chara Dimension off by covering his visor so he may not fall for her cuteness again as she explodes.
- Yuru-Chara (ゆるキャラ Yuru-kyara), which is translated as "loose character", is a term for a regional mascot.
- While describing Yuru-Chara Jigen's abilities, Tsu Shogun reveals that she lacks the flaws of official Super Sentai monsters (like Debo Kyawaeen) as lacking a monstrous true form removed any justification required to kill her.
- Yuru-Chara Jigen is the last of the Dimensional Beasts in the Super Sentai Series.
- Yuru-Chara Dimension is voiced by Haruko Momoi (桃井 はるこ Momoi Haruko), who is the main singer of the Akibaranger theme songs and portrayed the mascot that the monster was designed after.