|This article is about a/an monster in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.|
to be added
Nurikabe was among ten Yokai who appeared alongside Kyuemon Izayoi and the Western Yokai Wolf Man to Kinji in his vision after he had transformed into reincarnation of the Wolf Man, all bearing his face. When Kinji overcame his fear and doubt, and thus his Yokai side, he used the Demon Sword Urasame to vanquish all the illusionary Yokai and return to the real world.
Nurikabe's likeness appeared among a set of Yokai karuta cards assembled by Shurikenger for the Ninningers to analyze the Yokai they had defeated so far. Due to Yokai Fudagaeshi's dark art Karuta Dance, Nurikabe was one of six illusionary Yokai which manifested from their respective karuta cards in the Igasaki Ninjutsu Dojo. The illusionary Nurikabe was subsequently destroyed by ShiroNinger's Karakuri Hengen Bow.
to be added
- Infection object: Railroad Crossing Signal
- Favorite things: Wall
- Favorite place: Level crossing
- Attack power: 5/5
- Mysterious skills: 5/5
- Blocking: 5/5
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Nurikabe's design might be a reference to Ninningers predecessor, Ressha Sentai ToQger as Nurikabe's infected object is a railroad crossing signal.
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
- Forcefear - Power Rangers counterpart in Ninja Steel. See comparison page.
- Nurikabe, his equivalent motif counterpart from the Youkai Army Corps in Ninja Sentai Kakuranger