|This article is about a/an villain in Mashin Sentai Kiramager.|
To be added
Yodonna is loyal to Emperor Yodon and sees to it that his orders are carried out, and behaves in an authoritative manor when dealing with her allies. She doesn't tolerate having her authority challenged by others. She is extremely serious and prefers the direct approach when executing her plans, which is why she dislikes Carantula, whose plans are slightly comedic with flare. She also has a twisted side, claiming to love humans because they produce dark energy when they are harmed. She also has a tendency to stick her tongue out at opponents as a form of mockery, and lick her lips as an added punch.
She is extremely arrogant when dealing with her enemies.
She apparently has little to no knowledge of humans and their customs, not knowing what smiling and laughing are, and first learned of them from Tametomo Imizu.
Powers and Abilities
- Human Form: Yodonna has the ability to disguise herself as a human.
- Transmutation: Yodonna was able to create her own Yodon Changer by molding it out of mud.
- Teleportation: Yodonna can teleport at will.
- Lightning Generation: Yodonna can generate blue and light purple lightning from her body when she is displeased, as she demonstrated on Carantula.
- Enhancement: By whipping her crop against any Yodonheim member, Yodonna can enhance their abilities. However, it will also slowly overwhelm their bodies and eventually kill them after some time.
- Duplication: By whipping her crop against any Yodonheim member, Yodonna can create clones of them.
- Power Broadcasting: She is able to project her abilities through communications devices, such as shocking Carantula or transforming the monitoring belt on Sena by targeting their images on screens.
- Yodon Changer: Yodonna uses a Yodon Changer as her main transformation and communication device.
- Riding Crop: Yodonna wields a riding crop that can turn into a purple energy whip.
- Digital Tablet: Yodonna used a purple and black digital tablet that allows the Projector Gomoryu to camouflage.
Behind the Scenes
Yodonna's name is a combination of "Yodon" and the Japanese word for "woman" (女 On'na), as well as the Italian word for "Woman", donna.
- Yodonna's Yodonheim uniform was designed by K-SuKe, who received the idea from Rio Komiya (Juru Atsuta's actor) when the latter requested for a crow-themed Jamenshi.
- Yodonna's design brings to mind some elements from past Sentai characters:
- She is similar to Apostle of Dawn Reje in that both are villains who served as the main villain's personal helpers (Yodonna was Emperor Yodon's personal assistant, while Reje is the body host and mouthpiece of Wicked Life God Dezumozorlya) and can blast lightning from their own bodies as a form of expression of displeasure to her fellow generals (the only difference is that Dezumozorlya is doing it using Reje's body, although Reje has shown the ability to fire the same lightning blasts, possibly due to Dezumozorlya's presence).
- Her appearance, with that silver hair and the mark under her eye, brings to mind Naga Rei from Uchu Sentai Kyuranger- at least, when he was under Akyanba's control. The Yodonheim mark, though, is under her left eye, whereas the dark marks were on the right side of Naga's face as well as curling up to above the eye.
- In addition, both of them also use the dark version of the silver ranger's transformation device.
- Her wings spreading during her transformation sequence is also similar to what happens during Washi Pink's transformation sequence.
- Yodonna is:
- Yodonna's role as the personal assistant of the show's main villain mirrors Naria from Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.