Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers.|
Yetiki is a tiki-mask wearing, hairy simian monster.
"Yetiki" was among many of the monsters at Master Vile's Monster Conference.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- His motif is a yeti, a tiki, and a tribesman
Behind the Scenes
- "Yetiki" was given it's name by the fans. It is later used as a component for "Hardhairball" where it was combined with Cruel Chrome's shoulder pads.
- It is unclear why Yetiki was never properly adapted but the most likely reason is because of both his counterpart stabbing the Alien Rangers with scissors, even throwing them at Aurico's counterpart at one point, and his Zord fight involving a lot of punching him in the face along with a realistic gun.
- The fact that his counterpart was mainly a Japanese girl and used hairballs to spread disease were likely not a factor since Saban was only using Sentai footage of the Zord fights by this point.
- However, two other possibilities are that the costume was too wrecked for Saban to use (believable due to the amount of punches to the face but unlikely since they had the costume for use as a background character) or that his design would be considered too disturbing for kids (with the horrific, hunchbacked design and masks all over his head).