|This article is about a/an monster in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
- "Check it!"
- ―Catch phrase[src]
- "Pararia! Pararia!"
- ―When he uses his Pararia Noise[src]
- "When you have the bike rally in my memory... Get ready to make sure it's a big one!"
- ―Final words before Death[src]
A player of Team Azald, he makes people go berserk using his Pararia Noise. When he attempted to use it on Leo, he was unaffected by his noise thanks to the headphones he accidentally took with him from a guitarist named Daisuke Hiramatsu who was affected by Yabiker. The other Zyuohgers arrived avoided hearing Yabiker's Pararia Noise by blocking their ears except for Sela who has sharp hearing put the heroes at a disadvantage. Leo transforms and fights Yabiker only for him to quickly retreat which returned everyone back to normal. Returning to the Sagittari Ark, Yabiker ordered a tool set from Naria to upgrade his Pararia Noise.
He returns the next day only to be encountered by the four Zyuohgers who brought headphones to protect their ears from the sound, but Yabiker used his upgraded power to destroy the headphone making the Zyuohgers go berserk except for Sela who had extra protective layers covering her ears. Leo arrives and transforms into ZyuohLion using his loud voice to encounter the Pararia Noise and destroyed it. With the other three back the normal, Yabiker was defeated by the Zyuohgers. He was grown by Naria only to be defeated for good by the combined powers of Doubutsu Gattai ZyuohKing and Doubutsu Gattai ZyuohWild.
to be added
- Medal Slot: Head
- Blood Game: Making noise to make humans rampage.
- Genre: Music Game, Racing Game.
- Yoroshiku Rod (夜露死苦路道 Yoroshiku Roddo): A spiked baseball bat Yabiker uses in battle.
Powers and Abilities
- Heel Wheel (ヒールウィール Hīru Wīru): A pair of wheels located on Yabiker's heels, allowing him to move at high speeds.
- Mufflerapper (マフラッパー Mafurappā): A horn equipped at Yabiker's right shoulder, allowing him to shoot sonic waves.
- Combo: Pararira Noise (パラリラノイズ Parariranoizu): A combo move which allows Yabiker to shoot sonic waves to make his targets rampage.
- Full Combo: Pararira Noise Version 2 (パラリラノイズバージョン2 Parariranoizu Bājon Tsū): An upgraded version of Pararira Noise which allows Yabiker to shoot sonic waves that can disable & blow up headphones and make targets rampage.
Behind the Scenes
- Yabiker's suit actor is Shinsuke Kusano.
- Yabiker was designed by Yukihide Toyoda.
- As with all villains of Zyuohger, Yabiker takes elements from past Sentai villains. Specifically, Yabiker seems to be a hybrid of Dradian Goldom from Dekaranger (Design), YY Gonza from Carranger (color scheme, and both appeared in episode 8 of their respective series), and the two Tubaloids from Go-Busters (in terms of attack methods).
- His name is a pun on Yabai (Japanese for "dangerous") as well on Biker.
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger