|This article is about a/an actor in Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.|
Yūta Mochizuki (望月 祐多 Mochizuki Yūta) is a Japanese actor who played Yamato Tribe Prince Geki (TyrannoRanger) in Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger. He previously played J1 of the Neo-Jetman in Choujin Sentai Jetman. He returned to voice TyrannoRanger in the short crossover movie, Super Sentai World (along with Black Condor of Jetman in place of his original actor) and fully reprised the role as in Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger vs. Go-Busters: Dinosaur Great Battle! Farewell, Eternal Friends.
He also played Koji Segawa/Kamen Rider J of Kamen Rider J. This makes him, as of 2012, the second actor to have played a Sentai Ranger and protagonist Lead Kamen Rider, after Hiroshi Miyauchi, and the only actor to have played both a Sentai Red and a protagonist lead Kamen Rider (Keiichi Wada (Ryo/RyuRanger) came close by playing a minor character who briefly used the titular rider powers of Kamen Rider Ryuki but was not the main protagonist).
Mochizuki is also the first Super Sentai actor to attend Power Morphicon in America, where he met the actor for Geki's counterpart Austin St. John. Footage of one of his panels was used as bonus material for the American subtitled release of Zyuranger on DVD.
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai (2001) (voice only)
- The Lost Episode (1999)
- Power Rangers Funniest Moments (1998)
- Yuta Mochizuki is one of only two actors to have been both a Ranger and a title Kamen Rider due to his portrayal of Kamen Rider J; only Hiroshi Miyauchi matches this legacy. He is also the only one of the two to have been a Sentai Red.
- Yūta Mochizuki at the Kamen Rider Wiki
- Yuta Mochizuki at the Metal Heroes Wiki