|This article is about a/an actor and voice actor in the Super Sentai series.|
Yūji Kishi (岸 祐二 Kishi Yūji) is a Japanese actor and voice actor.
He played Kyosuke Jinnai (Red Racer) in Gekisou Sentai Carranger. He also played one of Shurikenger's human forms, Kazuma Namekawa in Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger. Kishi also voiced his Power Rangers counterpart T.J. Johnson in the Japanese dub of Power Rangers Turbo, In Space and Lost Galaxy. He is also well known as a voice actor, his most famous role being Ken Masters in the recent Street Fighter games.
He had starred in the Japanese production of Les Miserables: The Musical as part of the Ensemble from 2003 until 2006 and has also starred as Enjolras from 2005 until he ended his performance by the end of 2007. He also starred as John in the Japanese production of Miss Saigon from 2008 till 2009. In 2015, he starred again in Les Miserables: The Musical but this time he starred as Javert until he ended his performance by the end of 2017.
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger (Kyosuke Jinnai/Red Racer)
- Seijuu Sentai Gingaman (Shunsuke Kishimoto)
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger (Camera Org) (voice)
- Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger (Kazuma Namekawa/Shurikenger)
- Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (Ganymede) (voice)
- GoGo Sentai Boukenger (Tagargin) (voice)
- Engine Sentai Go-Onger (Dumbbell Banki) (voice)
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (Kyosuke Jinnai)
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger (Yokai Buruburu)
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger vs. Ohranger (Kyosuke Jinnai/Red Racer)
- Denji Sentai Megaranger vs. Carranger (Kyosuke Jinnai/Red Racer)
- Ninpu Sentai Hurricaneger vs. Gaoranger (Chubouzu) (Voice)
- Juken Sentai Gekiranger vs. Boukenger (Confrontation Beast-Fist user Baka) (Voice)
- Power Rangers Turbo (Theodore Jay Jarvis Johnson (Selwyn Ward))
- Power Rangers in Space (Theodore Jay Jarvis Johnson (Selwyn Ward), Dark Specter (Christopher Cho), Black Alien Ranger)
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (Theodore Jay Jarvis Johnson, Ironite)
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai (Kyosuke Jinnai/Red Racer)(voice only)
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger episode 45, "The Confused Ninja" (Kyosuke Jinnai)
- Yūji Kishi at Wikipedia.