|This article is about a/an zord in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
Piloted by Beast Morphers Gold, the Wrecker Zord’s vehicle mode resembles a giant crane truck. Wrecker Zord is armed with cannons mounted on its side and can also extend its crane arm to punch or hook an opponent. The crane carries 3000 meters of steel cable in its crane arm and is strong enough to lift a giant enemy off its feet and into the air before tossing it away.
Appearances: Beast Morphers Episodes 9, 11, 15, 17, 19-21
to be added
The Wrecker Zord Mantis Mode is the Wrecker Zord's animal form, resembling a mantis. It uses its head to toss enemies into the air and also has the ability to collect Morph-X from its opponents. It is formed by typing 'WRZM' into the keypad.
Appearances: Beast Morphers Episodes 9
The Wrecker Zord Battle Mode is Beast Morphers Gold's Megazord Battle Mode. Its crane arm can extend to significant lengths to strike or grapple with an opponent before sending an electric pulse down the arm's length. It is formed by typing 'WRZB' into the keypad. Its primary weapons are the two swords mounted on its legs which can be converted into the Striker cannons.
With the Jet Zord, it can perform a joint finishing move named the Jet Zord Collider Crash where the Wrecker Zord catches the target with the crane arm as the Jet Zord lands on the extended limb and uses it as an airplane catapult to launch itself straight into the Gigadrone or enemy.
Appearances: Beast Morphers Episodes 11, 15, 17, 19, 21
A list of combinations that include the Beast Wrecker Zord:
- The Wrecker Zord's mantis form is unmodified from its Go-Busters counterpart's rhino beetle form. However, the beetle horn and hooks are now the mantis head and antennae.
- However, Wrecker Zord is the first Zord to be based on a Mantis, although his Japanese counterpart is based on a rhino beetle.
- This is the first time that the Gold Ranger's Zord has an animal & vehicle mode.
- This is the first construction crane-based Zord.
- As a Gold Ranger Zord, it is the:
- 7th to combine with the primary Megazord of its season.
- 5th to be a component in an Ultrazord configuration.
- 4th to have a Megazord configuration with other Zords.
- 3rd to possess a Battle mode without combining with other Zords.
- 2nd to have a Megazord configuration with a Silver Ranger's Zord.
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers