|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
- "Good mornin'"
- --Griller's first words upon showing up in the Subcraft
- ."I don't need no stinking ticket."
- --Griller's final words before his destruction.
Wolfgang Amadeus Griller is a musical zombie/loudspeaker monster who uses his conducting stick to control cars and make them fly everywhere. He presented himself like a salesman. He was defeated by a combination laser attack from Red Turbo Ranger and Blue Senturion.
Powers and abilities
- He is named after Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Griller, were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $409.17.