|This article is about a/an villain in Lupinranger VS Patranger.|
- ―Final words before death.[src]
Wilson (ウィルソン Wiruson) is a raccoon dog-themed Gangler Monster and the secondary antagonist of Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger en Film.
- 1 History
- 2 Personality
- 3 Powers and Abilities
- 4 Arsenal
- 5 Profile
- 6 Behind the Scenes
- 7 Notes
- 8 Appearances
- 9 References
He made his first appearance in the 2nd part of a 2 part TV special where he witness the destruction of Magooda Pone by the hands of the cop and thief duo.
Wilson appeared the 2nd time at an airport waiting for the arrival for his partner Herlock Sholmes after the "detective" deduce that he was in disguise. The thieves used their calling card and revealed the disguise gangler. He then battle the lupinrangers and patrangers with some help from the Pordermen. The two teams and Wilson took the fight to the cargo bay, however before Lupin Red could get the chance to steal Wilson's treasure Herlock Sholmes (in his monster form) managed to save his partner by using one of his ability to take out the teams while Wilson used one of his ability and took the two Reds to his home dimension which is the back world where the duo will be destroyed by him, Destra Majjo and Goche Ru Medou a while later during the battle the three all fire at the tied up cop and thief and "destroyed" them, so with that they went back to the mansion to report to Dogranio Yaboon about their success.
He then appeared at the Gangler mansion to give a report about the defeat of the duo to his boss and his plan about his partner eliminating the for in the human world. However he was sent back to the human world to assist his partner in their plan.
Speaking of which he appeared at a museum where Herlock Sholmes revealed his true color to the police and thief team, and the duo were outside and he was watching Herlock Sholmes to eliminate the two teams however thanks to the arrival of the leaders (where they used Jackpot Striker and forced Goche Ru Medou to create a portal back to the human realm) they interrupt the attack and he was being scolded by his partner for not eliminating the duo. After that the two teams battle the Gangler duo, and during the fight Lupin Yellow used her dial fighter to gain access Wilson's safe (which his password is 6-1-8) and stole Bienvenue dans la jungle (which translate as "Welcome to the jungle") Magnifying Glass, after that both he and Herlock were then taken out by Patren Ugou and Lupin Tricolor respective finisher. However thanks to Goche Ru Medou (who managed to recover from fall) enlarged the duo as they put the town into darkness then they battled PatKaiser and LupinRex, after that they were both destroyed by the teams finisher called Lupin & Pat's Freedom Slash.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Human Disguise: Like every Ganglers, Wilson has the special ability to disguise himself as a reporter.
- Vine Creation: Due to the Welcome to the jungle/Bienvenue dans la jungle Lupin Collection equipped in his safe, Wilson can create vines to tie up his opponents.
- Darkness Spreading: Wilson along with Herlock can spears the darkness to the whole world when they are giant.
- Portal Creation: Wilson could open a portal between his dimension and Earth.
to be added
to be added
- Toku Revolver (トックリボルバー Tokuriborubā): Wilson is armed with a P-Gun like blaster in combat and it his primary weapon.
- Shield: Wilson used a shield for defense.
- Criminal Record: Assaulting Lupinranger and Patranger
- Lupin Collection: "Welcome to the jungle/Bienvenue dans la jungle" Magnifying Glass
- Gangler Safe Location: Lower left leg
- Password Number: 6-1-8
Behind the Scenes
- Wilson is voiced by Chafurin (茶風林 Chafurin), who previously voiced both Makuin of the Blob in Tensou Sentai Goseiger and Barreled Scholar Bucrates in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman. In his human form, Wilson is portrayed by Hiroshi Inoue (井上浩 Inoue Hiroshi). His suit actor is Hiroyuki Muraoka (村岡弘之 Muraoka Hiroyuki).
Wilson, like Herlock Sholmes, refers to an antagonist of Arsène Lupin in the Maurice Leblanc novels. Wilson appears in two stories in the book Arsène Lupin versus Herlock Sholmes and is based on Sherlock Holmes' friend and long-time companion, Doctor John H. Watson. LeBlanc was forced to change the name to Watson due to a legal complaint from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Wilson's Lupin Collection is based on a Ginga Brace from Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.
- Wilson's suit is the basis for the repainted and remolded version, Magooda Pone, which is used in the special Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger + Keisatsu Sentai Patranger ~The Ultimate Weird Combination!~.
to be added