|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
Rita created this monster from the spinning wheel of Kimberly's grandmother. This monster was sent to battle with the Zords after Tommy, who had been tied to a tree as part of Rita Repulsa's latest scheme at the time, broke free and joined the other five rangers. It managed to put up a solid fight, even giving the Megazord trouble. It was ultimately destroyed when the Megazord combined with the Dragonzord and Titanus to form the Ultrazord in a last-ditch effort for victory, before being restores back into a regular spinning wheel.
Unlike the other monsters, Wheel of Misfortune doesn't have personality.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
Behind the Scenes
The Wheel of Misfortune didn't talk.
- Despite all the time Rita spent creating this monster, it spent little time actually fighting the Rangers.
- The monster's name, like the only episode in which it appeared, is a play on the game show Wheel of Fortune.
- It was also called the Wheel of Destruction
- The Wheel of Misfortune is the first non-humanoid monster the Power Rangers have fought.
- It is also the first monster the Rangers used the Ultrazord against.
- It was also still small when the Rangers used their zords on it. Rita never grew it giant.
- It also shares the same name as the episode .