|This article is about a/an monster in Shuriken Sentai Ninninger.|
Western Yokai Wolf Man (西洋妖怪オオカミオトコ Seiyō Yōkai Ōkami-otoko) is one of three Western Yokai summoned by Ariakenokata. He is the joker of the Three Western Yokai. Wolfman has the ability to be invulnerable to any human attack and can turn the people he injures into fellow Wolfmen.
Character HistoryThis werewolf-like Youkai killed Kinji Takigawa's father Junji and older brother Reiji during his childhood in America.
Losing her paitence with the Japanese Yokai, which she saw as useless in the face of the Ninningers, Ariake no Kata summoned the three Western Yokai from Europe. Disguised in black cloaks, Wolf Man flew to Japan with Franken and Dracula.
Video Game appearances
Super Sentai Battle Base
Yokai Wolf Man is among the vast pantheon of villains which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
- Motif: Wolf Man, Kitchen Knife
- Favorite things: Full Moon
- Favorite place: Wild Land
- Attack power: 4/5
- Mysterious skills: 3/5
- Brutality: 5/5
- Wolfman possess razor-sharp claws.
Behind the Scenes
- Western Yokai Wolf Man's suit actor is Riichi Seike.
- Though only a silhouette, this Youkai is the first western monster seen in the show.
- Shuriken Sentai Ninninger
- Shinobi 17: Good Bye, StarNinger! (silhouette only)
- Shinobi 23: It's Summer! Ninja Courage Test
- Shinobi 24: It's Summer! The Chilling Arrival of Western Yokai!
- Shinobi 27: It's Summer! Chozetsu Star is Born!
- Shinobi 35: Kinji Enters the Yokai Labyrinth! (reincarnation)
- Shinobi 36: Kinji, the Glorious Super Star (reincarnation).