|This article is about a/an Robot hybrid in Power Rangers Megaforce.|
The Water Rotox Army are a trio of hybrid Robots created by Metal Alice as a final Assault on the Mega Rangers. They contain elements from both Rotox and Rotox DX, and are the final monsters of Power Rangers Megaforce.
The Rotox Water Army were sent to attack the Mega Rangers before Metal Alice, The Messenger and Cyborg Vrak attacked the city. Although they are powerful, they do not posses as much strength as Rotox and his upgrade DX form and were quickly destroyed by the Rangers.
Powers and Abilities
- Armor: like the previous Rotox Models, The Water Rotoxs have strong armor.
- Water Proofness: The Water Rotoxs are able to walk through water without becoming rusty.
- Water Submerging: True to their names, the Water Rotoxs can submerge in the water.
- Chest Lasers: The Water Rotoxs have cannons on their chest from which they can fire orange energy lasers.
- Right Pincer Hand: The Water Rotoxs have pincer claws on their right hand similar to Rotox DX which can be used as offence and defence.
Behind the Scenes
- Although they don't talk, they are voiced by Mark Wright, much like Rotox and Rotox Dx preveiously.
- This is the first time that three monsters are the final monsters of a Power Ranger season.
- While having the Nether Beam arm cannon like Rotox, they never used it.
- Rotox DX
- Zan-KT3 of the Short - Super Sentai counterpart in Tensou Sentai Goseiger. See comparison page.