|This article is about a/an villain turned ally and ranger in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "The muddied and fetid waters! I am Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia!"
- ―Kegalesia's roll call[src]
Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia (害水大臣ケガレシア Gaisui Daijin Kegareshia) is the human-looking general with the Kegastick (ケガスティック, Kegasutikku) who leads the Barbaric Machine Clan Gaiark's Water Barbaric Machine Beasts. She has artificial human-like skin that regenerates and shoots steam from the projections on her back armor if she is in a foul mood. The handle on her head cuts off this leakage. She ends her sentences with "Ojaru", is a heavy drinker who hates to be called "Old Lady", sometimes enlarging from the anger being too much to fume out of her. She fits the theme of a steam-powered water boiler.
When Saki was being imprisoned into 001 by Zontark, Kegalesia helps the Go-Ongers by transforming into Kega Yellow (ケガイエロー, Kega Ierō).
While under the guise of Rena Kegareshi (汚石 冷奈, Kegareshi Rena), Kegalesia develops a vendetta against Hant Jou, due to his falling in love with her guise and calling her endearing names, like "pure," which are offensive to members of the Gaiark. It was with this taboo that she could never fall in love with Nigorl, as his ideas were the opposite of the Gaiark's.
While the Go-Ongers were trapped in Samurai World, Kegalesia accidentally separates her Kegalesia Soul (ケガレシアソウル, Kegareshia Sōru) from her body, with her soul set into BOMPER by the other Ministers to convert the robot into Bompelesia (ボンパレシア, Bonpareshia) so they can take advantage of the situation by setting a trap. However, Bomper manages to regain control and ejects the Kegalesia Soul prior to being reinstalled back in her body.
After Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein arrived to take control of the Gaiark, both Keglesia and Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas became greatly displeased that Yogoshimacritein was treating them as nothing more than pawns, which became worse after he was using them as shields to protect himself from the Go-Ongers' attacks. Eventually as an act of defiance, Kegalesia aided Kitaneidas in destroying Infinite Wastebin, only to be seriously damaged by Yogoshimacritein.
In her last act, she reveals the location of the Deus Haguru Magear where the source of the Gairak's power was to Sosuke, Renn, and Saki. This allowed the three to realize they had to destroy it to save Hanto, Gunpei, Hiroto, Miu and the other Engines. Kegalesia and Kitaneidas then shut down as they tried to embrace their hands together one last time.
In the finale after the defeat of Yogoshimacritein, Saki encountered a female customer that strikingly resemble Kegalesia whose she accidentally splashed her with strawberry cake. The customer is very angry that Saki dirtied her new coat but decided to forgive Saki because the cake itself is delicious.
Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger
When Pollution President Batcheed attempts to make a deal with the Gedoshu to bring back his ministers to assist in his own plans, Kegalesia (who is now a wandering spirit) wants nothing more to do with him and escapes alongside the other two, where they were last seen wandering along the Sanzu River. After escaping, the three ate sushi from Genta's cart.
Kelgalesia has appeared in two films tied to Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, being the only villain to do so. She appeared along with Saki and Miu in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger The Movie: The Flying Ghost Ship as a member of G3 Princess to distract Baseball Mask for a third strike. She then returned with her Gaiark allies in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Space Sheriff Gavan: The Movie, where she is shown to remain a deceased wandering spirit just as previously in the Go-Onger cross-over with the Shinkengers. She (as well as her fellow Ministers) is jailed in Makuu Space under the Zangyack decree that they have chosen peaceful lives instead of causing panic.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger: 10 Years Grand Prix
Kegalesia was eventually rebuilt along with Kitaneidas and Yogostein by the Ugatz, the ministers deciding to settle down in Junk World and live in peace. However, they accidentally created Noizoon of Eleki Clan Zontark, who creates Grayzky as they force the Ugatz into mass producing their N-chips. The ministers, after Grayzky got taken out by a landmine, help the Go-ongers get back to their world. Kegalesia joins Bearv in getting the other Engines from Machine World, borrowing Saki's Go Phone and Change Soul to aid the powerless Go-o gets by subduing the Noizumi Children-type robot Saki was forcefully converted into. But Kegaleshia is ejected from the Go-on Suit when the extracted Saki crashes into it, remaining on the sidelines as she Souji bring out the Engine Casts so the Engines can combine into Engine-Oh G7 to finish off Noizoon.
Super Sentai Battle Base
Kegalesia is among the vast pantheon of villains which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base. She can be either a villain or an ally.
to be added
- Regeneration: Providing that the damage isn't fatal, Kegalesia can easily regenerate her damaged artificial skin.
- Disguise: Kegalesia can assume a human form as part of her plan. All of her disguises feature a red tap on her head that resembles a hair decoration.
- Giant Form: When greatly embarassed/angered, Kegalesia can become a gigantic version of herself, increasing her power output.
- Special Attack: Due to her nature as the Water Pollution branch leader, she can execute Water Pollution Fusion (害水合身, Gaisui Gasshin) with any member of the same branch, boosting up their power as a result.
As part of G3 Princess with Go-on Yellow and Silver, she performs Princess Cannonball (プリンセスキャノンボール, Purinsesu Kyanonbōru), after performing G3 Triangle (Ｇ３トライアングル, Jī Surī Toraianguru) which passes the ball made by them.
to be added
to be added
- Kegastick - a weapon resembling a plumber snake wielded by Kegalesia. It can be used as a whip or as a bladed weapon.
- Oil Pump - unleashes dirty oil from her back pipes that can revive a member of the water pollution branch by rotating the tap on her left arm.
- Hydro Pump - unleashes a mist of extremely hot vapor from the pipes on her back onto her enemies.
- Pipe Banki (2 & Movie) (First Banki)
- Spray Banki (4 & Movie)
- Bombe Banki (7 & Movie)
- Mirror Banki (10 & Movie)
- Hikigane Banki (13)
- Kama Banki (14)
- Oil Banki (16)
- Water Pollution Machine Knight Uzumaquixote (25)
- Water Pollution Prince Nigorl zo Arelunbra/Mix Kegalegorl (26)
- Manhole Banki (28)
- Straw Banki (30)
- Nunchuck Banki (Go-onger vs. Gekiranger)
- Shower Banki (38)
- Bin Banki/Mahobin Banki (42)
- Hedoro Banki (special)
- Kettei Banki (48) (Final Banki)
When Saki was being imprisoned into 001 by Noizoon, Kegalesia uses Saki's Go-Phone and Change Soul to transform into Kega Yellow. Though she never used the Mantan Gun, she prefers her own weapon, the Kega Stick. Aside from the knob on her helmet, her suit is identical to Go-On Yellow.
Behind the Scenes
Kegalesia is portrayed by Nao Oikawa (及川 奈央 Oikawa Nao).
to be added
- Her name is derived from the Japanese word for "to get dirty" (汚れる, kegareru).
- Kegalesia transformed into Kega Yellow to aid the Go-Ongers during Saki's absence. She is the only Gaiark Minister who becomes a one-time Sentai Yellow warrior.
- Kegalesia is the most recurring villainess in Super Sentai.