|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers in Space, the last installment in the Zordon Era.|
- "I don't want to hurt anyone."
A kind-hearted wasp monster, Waspicable was bullied by his brother Sting King, as well as Ecliptor, to be evil and nasty to the core. As much as he tried, he couldn't act against his nature. He befriended Cassie and she felt compassion for him after realizing she hurt his feelings. When forced to destroy Cassie, Waspicable blasted a Quantron beside her instead. As he was convinced by the Rangers to be good, he became dispirited at not fitting in as either a good or an evil monster. However and fortunately, Waspicable loved flowers and returned balloons to a little girl, which was the last the Rangers saw of him.
A monster that looks like Waspicable was among the monsters in the Machine Empire's army.
A Waspicable was later seen at the Onyx Tavern. .
Waspicable is one of the few good-hearted, monsters of the Power Rangers franchise. While faced with the threat of Sting King, Waspicable tried on multiple occasions to be evil, imagining the results, only to apologize soon after.
- Waspicable is a recolored version of Grumble Bee with a buck tooth and different wings added onto it.
- He is the first monster-of-the-week to be a good character. The second is Notacon from Time Force.
- Due to his good heart, it's likely that Zordon's Energy Wave that eliminated the United Alliance of Evil spared him, possibly even gave him humanity like Rita, Zedd, and Divatox.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Grumble Bee/Waspicable were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $440.