|This article is about a/an villain in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
- "What's the matta with me?!"
- ―Waredonaiyer's final words before his death.[src]
Waredonaiyer (ワレドナイヤー Waredonaiyā) is the secondary antagonist of Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters vs. Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger: The Movie. He rebuilt Zangyack alongside Bacchus Gill. He looks and is voiced by the same actor who voiced Deratsueigar of the Imperial Guard, save for a red color scheme as opposed to his blue one. He and Bacchus then teamed up with Vaglass in search for the Phantom Keys. Killed by the new Kyoryugers' Zyuden Brave Finish.
- Height:203 cm
- Weight:167 kg
Behind the scenes
- Like Deratsueigar, his appearance is based on a Batzler Soldier, making his motif same as a crab.
- His name comes from the phrase "Ware Donaiyanen" (われどないやねん), which in Nagoya-ben means "What's happening to me".
- Unlike Deratsueigar who was adapted as Matacore in Power Rangers Super Megaforce, Waredonaiyer does not have a Power Rangers counterpart due to the Super Megaforce/Beast Morphers team-up not adapted.
- That in of itself was due to both coming out long after Super Megaforce and the universal panning of that particular season.
- Deratsueigar - The Blue Version