|This article is about a/an monster in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
- "”There you are! Open up! Here goes!”"
- ―Waraikozu of the Gremlin’s first words when finding a mall’s central power box and making escalators go haywire.[src]
- "”It really hurts! I hate you! Stupid jerks! This is stupid! I wanna go home!”"
- ―Karaikozu when enlarged and before blasting the city.[src]
Waraikozou of the Gremlin (グレムリンのワライコ僧（ゾウ) Guremurin no Waraikozō) is a member of the Earth Condemnation Group Yuumajuu.
Waraikozou is sent by the Yuumajuu to cause chaos in its own bratty way, disabling and corrupting electronic systems throughout the city. During one of its getaways, it ends up hurting the hand of a baker, whom Eri decides to help for the day even as Waraikozou continues to rampage about and Gosei Knight criticizes her behavior in helping another human. However, after making a cake that she had to help with, Eri uses her training in baking to knock around the Yuumajuu with flour and a bowl before the team finishes it off with the Skick Bullet. After being grown, it is quickly defeated by the combined effort of Gosei Great and Gosei Ground.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- His main ability is the disabling of electronic devices from vehicles to electric grids, causing chaos to anything. It also has a nimble leaping ability which allows it to escape from any attacks upon itself.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Movie Reference: His name is derived from The Twilight Zone (トワイライトゾーン Towairaito Zōn) franchise, notably in association with the 1983 anthology movie.
- The actions and behavior of Waraikozou is in homage to two segments from the TV series that were remade for this movie: "It's a Good Life" (about a bratty boy who controls a town) and "Nightmare at 20,000 Feet" (about a gremlin-like creature who rips apart an airplane no one else but one man sees).
- The kanji in Waraikozou's name is the one for "brat" (僧, Kozō), referring to his personality. He is modeled after a flea.
- Waraikozou is also based off of the Gremlin, a creature based on imps that were created in World War II for an explanation for unexplained mechanical failures in planes. It was also the basis for another horror movie about the creatures made in 1984.
- Gremlin - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Megaforce. See comparison page.
- Glytcher - Power Rangers counterpart in Power Rangers Megaforce. See comparison page.