|This article is about a/an actress in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
- Power Rangers Time Force (2001) - Contemptra
- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (2000) - Kendrix Morgan & Caroyln Pickets
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (1999) - Kendrix Morgan
- Vernon has left acting and is now running a interior design company, with a partner, called KV Interior Design.
- Her character was the only Ranger, so far, to be killed off. The reason being was that Vernon was diagnosed with leukemia and had to leave the series to undergo treatment; Saban still credited her, however, so they could assist in paying for her treatment. The treatments were fortunately successful, and Valerie is now leukemia-free. After recovering, the character was resurrected at the end of the season, and she reprised her role for a guest spot during the show's next incarnation the following season.
- Though she had to leave the show half way through Lost Galaxy, she was still present in the opening credits through the rest of the season in addition to Melody Perkins, who replaced her as Galaxy Pink.
- Despite her character re-assuming the role of the Pink Galaxy Ranger, Vernon did not return for Power Rangers Super Megaforce; instead, Melody Perkins - who took her place during the last part of Lost Galaxy - took over the role again. This is presumably due to Vernon having retired from acting.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.