|This article is about a/an monster in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.|
- "Your lives aren't sweet!"
- ―Urawadachi's final words before his initial defeat.[src]
- "I can't forgive you guys!"
- ―Urawadachi after enlarging.[src]
Urawadachi (ウラワダチ, Urawadachi, 22): Urawadachi is an Ayakashi armed with the Sanshi Hōtengeki (蚕糸方天戟, Silk-thread Square Sky Ji), able to turn himself into a cloth.
Urawadachi lives to slurp up lives, acting out of the Gedoushu, while Doukoku is resting. He looks for a tasty life and finds it in Yoshihisa Matsumiya, possessing the young man's clothing through his feelings for Kotoha. When Kotoha breaks Matsumiya's heart, Urawadachi is forced out before being destroyed by the Tora Five Rings Bullet, after being weakened by Kotoha's Spinning Monkeys attack, and then destroyed by DaiKaiOh Kita's Squid Crash.
His ability to hide on other people's clothes and his cloth powers are the basis of the Ittan-momen (一反木綿) of Japanese myth.
- Urawadachi is one of six Ayakashi that were not adapted into Nighloks. The others were Nakinakite, Hachouchin, Sasamatage, Chinomanako, Kugutsukai, and Madakodama.