|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "Number one!"
The Unicorn Minosaur (ユニコーンマイナソー Yunikōn Mainasō) is a unicorn-based Minosaur monster from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Takanori Mishima, based on his desire to defeat his rival and become the top fencer in Japan.
to be added
Based on the host's desire to be the top fencer. The Unicorn Minosaur is capable of only speaking with a repetition of "Number One!" (イチバァァン！ Ichiban!)
Powers and Abilities
- Swordsmanship: The Unicorn Minosaur is highly proficient on fighting with his sword.
- Super Speed: The Unicorn Minosaur can move from one place to another instantly.
- Super Jump: The Unicorn Minosaur can jump great distances.
- Super Strength: The Unicorn Minosaur is one of the stronger Minosaurs, being able to smack Melto aside and cause him to crash into a building.
- Enlarging: The Unicorn Minosaur can enlarge himself using its host's negative energy.
- Heat Generation: The Unicorn Minosaur can generate heat and focus it through his Unicorn Saber.
- Lightning Generation: The Unicorn Minosaur can also generate red lightning from his body and focus it through his Unicorn Saber.
- Shock Wave: The Unicorn Minosaur can generate green shock waves from his body.
- Unicorn Saber (ユニコーンサーブル Yunikōn Sāburu): The Unicorn Minosaur wields a rapier-style blade in combat.
- Minosaur Attribute : Beast Monster.
- Place of Distribution : Summit of the Swordsmen (剣士の頂 Kenshi no Itadaki).
- Experience Point : 249.
Behind the Scenes
- The Unicorn Minosaur is portrayed by suit actor Shinsuke Kusano (草野伸介 Kusano Shinsuke).
- The Unicorn Minosaur's overall design brings to mind Unicorn Zodiarts from Kamen Rider Fourze.
- The Unicorn Minosaur is the first unicorn monster since Bari-Boru-Dara of the Uniberus Headder from Tensou Sentai Goseiger.
- In the stage shows, the Unicorn Minosaur's body is a little different as his flare tail goes flat up on his lower chest/back, he sometimes wields a magician stick which to be used make the Ryusoulger's place their Ryusoulken immediately on the ground before doing their ending dance as the magician stick changes speed lower or faster the music. Alternatively in other stage shows, it has a book on its face and its speaks like a gentleman.