|This article is about a/an monster in Ressha Sentai ToQger.|
- "That's not OK!! KOooooooooooooo!"
- ―Final words before Death[src]
A Shadow Creep under Madame Noir who tends to say "OK" in his sentences and uses the Typewriter Keys (タイプライター系キー Taipuraitā-kei Kī) on his body to type out titles onto people or objects, forcing them to live out the title. Madame Noir sends Type Shadow to collect darkness in preparation for Emperor Z's eventual arrival. When the ToQgers face him, Type Shadow uses his power to send the Ressha out of Earth's orbit before writing a title that says Tokatti will die at sunset. However, Tokatti used his photographic memory to training himself to hit Type Shadow on exact points to make an additional title to save himself after that the ToQgers then use the Calligraphy version of the Rainbow Rush to hit Type Shadow in the head causing him to go dizzy then fainted thus destroyed. Tokatti then repeats the action through Diesel-Oh to bring the Ressha back during the robot's fight with the enlarged Type Shadow, resulting in the Shadow Creep being destroyed by ToQ-Oh and Diesel-Oh.
Arsenal and Abilities
- Typewriter Keys (タイプライター系キー Taipuraitā-kei Kī): Special buttons that are on his body that type out titles and force others to live them out.
- ID Number: No Ha 10622-10
- Station Building: N/A
- Motif: Type machine
- Height: 201 cm (44.2m: giant)
- Weight: 188 kg (413.6t: giant)
- This is the second Shadow Monster who is not trying to build a Dark Station.
- This is the only monster in series who successfully kill off the ToQger in any method, although he later revived in few minutes.
Behind the scenes
- His suit actor is Hiroyuki Muraoka.