|This article is about a/an Morpher in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
- "Shift Into Turbo!"
- ―Morphing call[src]
- "Anybody know what time it is? It's Morphin' Time!"
- ―Brody and the Legendary Rangers[src]
The Turbo Morphers were devices used by the Turbo Team to become Turbo Rangers. Like the Zeonizers the Morpher materializes when needed on the Rangers' wrists. After shouting "Shift into Turbo!" the Rangers insert their Turbo Keys, which were designed based on the wizard Lerigot's mystical key, into the Morpher which is based on a car key holder.
The Turbo Morphers were modeled after an automatic transmission gear panel as well a car ignition switch. They were the first Morphers to be activated with special keys, and were bestowed upon the Zeo Rangers when the team was forced to upgrade to Turbo technology. The Turbo Morphers were rendered powerless, once when the Shadow Chromite used their energies to create the Turbo Shadow Rangers, and again when Eltar had fallen to dark forces.
Return of the Turbo Powers
- In Power Rangers In Space's True Blue To the Rescue episode, Storm Blaster restored Justin’s powers for a time, either recharging his Morpher or providing him with a replacement.
- While during the events of Power Rangers Wild Force's 10th Anniversary Episode, Forever Red, T.J. would be seen using his Turbo powers and Morpher once more, although it was not explained how he was able to do so. After Eltar was cleared of evil due to Zordon's energy wave, the Turbo Powers were presumably restored.
- In Power Rangers Super Megaforce, the Turbo Rangers are seen among the other Legendary Rangers. Since Adam, Tanya and Kat are representing the Zeo Rangers, Tommy is morphed as the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger and also the Space Rangers are represented by T.J., Cassie, Ashley and Carlos this leaves only the Robot Rangers to be the ones who reunited with Justin.
- In Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel, Kat Hillard would return to use the Pink Turbo Ranger Powers, while fighting an army of Lord Draven's Robo Rangers, alongside nine other Legendary Rangers, in the 25th Anniversary Episode, Dimensions in Danger .
The original Turbo Rangers would call out "Shift into Turbo!", activate the Morphers by rotating their wrist to summon it & inserting and turning their keys, then proceed to proclaim the following phrases (Please note that the phrases listed below were only used by the original Turbo Ranger team, and were discarded once the senior Turbo Rangers recruited their replacements). The second team would simply call "Shift into Turbo!".
- "Mountain Blaster, Turbo Power!" - Justin
- "Desert Thunder, Turbo Power!" - Adam
- "Dune Star, Turbo Power!" - Tanya
- "Wind Chaser, Turbo Power!" - Katherine
- "Red Lightning, Turbo Power!" - Tommy
- The toy version has stickers that are the same as the ones on the Accel Changer
- the arm movements when inserting the key are the same as the movements seen in Carranger (first team only)