|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
|"“Tube Monster Awakens, Tube Monster Destroys.”"|
|―Tube Monster's first words when he was grown by Zedd immediately after being created.[src]|
|"“Ah Power Rangers, just in time to be destroyed along with your city.”"|
|―Tube Monster before charging at the Thunder Megazord and his final words before his death.[src]|
The Tube Monster was created by Lord Zedd. Zedd created him from the life saving inner tube of Bulk and Skull. Zedd sent the Tube Monster to attack Angel Grove with resurrected Goo Fish, Pirantishead, Slippery Shark, and Commander Crayfish. They encountered the Rangers. Then Zedd enlarged the Tube Monster. The rest of the Rangers went into battle against the giant Tube Monster, while Tommy remains behind to battle the other aquatic monsters. He posed no match against the Thunder Megazord, and was quickly destroyed by the Thunder Saber. After the Tube Monster's defeat, the tube is returned to the beach, where it had originally been.
The Tube Monster does not have big personality. He was shown to be quite faithful to Lord Zedd and was ready to obey him. He also demonstrated leadership skills, in process of the commanding of sea monsters.
Powers And Abilities
- Superhuman Strength: The Tube Monster possesses superhuman physical strength and is able to stand against the Power Rangers, however, he was still not very powerful and was overpowered by Thunder Megazord in mere seconds.
- Fighting Skills: The Tube Monster possesses some fighting skills and was able to hold himself for some time against the Rangers, but he was defeated by them fairly quickly.
- Energy Blasts: The Tube Monster also can fire energy blasts.
Behind The Scenes
- The Tube Monster is the recolored version of Pipebrain, from the episode Missing Green, minus his cape and extra mouths
- Of all season 2 monsters, the Tube Monster is easily the weakest as he put up little to no fight and demonstrated no actual powers.