|This article is about a/an Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
|"I'm Tubatron 2.0."|
|―Tubetron 2.0's first words when introducing himself to Roxy.[src]|
|"Uwo! Aw! I was gonna do a remix!"|
|―Tubatron 2.0 after the Red, Yellow and Blue Rangers escape in the first battle.[src]|
|―Tubatron 2.0's final words before his destruction.[src]|
Tubatron 2.0 is created off-screen by Blaze in the Cyber Dimension probably to succeed where Roxy failed, having experienced the power of Tubatron. He steals the Fury Cells from Scrozzle, ignoring what it is on the spot but with the goal of making his Robotron more powerful. Scrozzle tries to take back the Fury Cells but Blaze pushes him away with a kick. When Scrozzle protests again, Evox silences him and orders Blaze to use a Fury Cell to make his Robotron more powerful and destroy the Rangers. Made stronger thanks to a Fury Cell given by Blaze, Tubatron 2.0 easily crushes Devon, Ravi, and Zoey who got demorphed while Blaze faces Nate and Steel. They manage to steal a Fury Cell, but Blaze manages to escape with the other two. On their side, Devon, Ravi, and Zoey are forced to flee from Tubatron 2.0. The Robotron reappears later, easily crushing 4 of the Rangers and damaging the equipment that can call their weapons and Zords. But Devon activates his Red Fury Mode, which was developed using the Fury Cell recovered by Nate and Steel. Devon destroys Tubatron 2.0 and his Fury Cell using his personal finishing move, the Cheetah Slash.
Tubatron shares the same personality as his twin counterpart Tubatron. However, he also has a much more sinister and cynical demeanor compared to his original counterpart, possibly due to the Fury Cell's corruption.
Tubatron 2.0's power level is at high, allowing him to fight off all five Power Rangers with no bother.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Due to the Fury Cell powering his attacks, Tubatron 2.0 was one of the stronger and more powerful Robotrons throughout the series (possibly stronger than the first Tubatron), as seen when he overpowered all five Rangers in battle. He also managed to knock Devon back before he used his Red Fury Mode.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat: Tubatron 2.0 is much more skilled in combat than his original incarnation, being able to overpower the three core Beast Morpher Rangers with ease.
- Sonic Pulse: Much like the previous version, Tubatron 2.0 is capable of launching out a clear white colored sonic pulses from the tuba on his left shoulder, except it's much more stronger than before. The blast is capable of damaging the Rangers' weapons and gear. It should be noted that, once powered up by the Fury Cells, it was more powerful than the original incarnation's signature attack.
- Sonic Blast: Tubatron 2.0 can unleash a sonic blast from around himself.
- Lightning Effect: Unlike the sonic pulse, Tubatron 2.0's sonic blast has a lightning effect, which adds damage to the Rangers with blue lightning.
- Super Sonic Blast: Tubatron 2.0 can fire a more powerful sonic blast that was strong enough to knock aside four Rangers.
- Laser Vision: Tubatron 2.0 is able to fire red energy lasers from either of his four eyes. This was seen for mere milliseconds while he was firing his sonic blast at the Rangers.
- Right Tube Claws: Tubatron 2.0 has tube-like appendages for claws on his right hand to whack enemies away.
Behind the Scenes
- Tubatron 2.0 is voiced by Joseph Wycoff who is also the voice of Tubatron.
- Tubatron 2.0's voice is nearly same as the one he gave to Drillion but slightly deeper as if to emulate the low notes of a tuba.
- Tubatron 2.0 is the first Robotron to be the second iteration of a previous Robotron and the only Robotron to be powered up by a Fury Cell.
- Tubatron 2.0 is the third Robotron to be created off-screen, the first being Meltatron, the second being Vacuutron, the fourth being Turbotron, the fifth being Shockatron, the sixth being Spiketron, and the seventh being Infernotron.
- Out of all the 2.0 Robotrons, Tubatron 2.0 is the only one not to look any different compared to others.
- Tubatron - Original incarnation.
- Tubadrone 2.0 - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Tubaloid 2 - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.