|This article is about a/an Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Tubatron in concert. Get your tickets now!"
- ―Tubatron's first words.[src]
Tubatron was created when Roxy infected Joey's discarded golden tuba with the robotron creation key. After proving ineffective in his first battle, Roxy later had Scrozzle upgrade his horn, which was tested on Blaze. While he succeeded in collecting data on the Red Ranger's cheetah speed, the chip was shot and fried before it was rerieved. Tubatron was destroyed shortly after.
As seen when he was being created he acts more like a musical director and speaks with puns as a tuba. He takes pride in his music, and complains that the Rangers don't appreciate his musical "genius."
Powers and Abilities
- Sonic blasts: He can unleash sound waves strong enough to repel any adversary. In his upgraded form, these blasts are strong enough to knock a victim unconscious, as demonstrated when he uses them on Blaze.
- Tube-arm: He has tube-like appendages on his arms used to whack enemies away.
Behind the Scenes
- Tubatron's upgrade to a more powerful sonic Robotron is similar to that of Somnibot from "Rock A Bye Power Rangers."
- Tubatron 2.0 - 2nd counterpart
- Tubadrone - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Tubaloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.