|This article is about a/an Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- ""Toom ha ha! Tubatron in concert! Get your tickets now.""
- ―Tubatron's first words after being created by Roxy.[src]
- ""Nooooo! Ugh! This really blows! Raaagh.....""
- ―Tubatron's final words before his destruction.[src]
Tubatron was created when Roxy infected Joey's discarded golden tuba with the Robotron Creation Key. After proving ineffective in his first battle, Roxy later had Scrozzle upgrade his horn, which was tested on Blaze. While he succeeded in collecting data on the Red Ranger's cheetah speed, the chip was shot and fried before it was retrieved. He then tried to blast the Rangers into oblivion but they dodged and obliterated his amplifier with their Beast-X Blasters. Tubatron was destroyed shortly after by Devon, Ravi and Zoey with their Beast-X Cannons.
As seen when he was being created he acts more like a musical director and speaks with puns as a tuba. He takes pride in his music, and complains that the Rangers don't appreciate his musical "genius."
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Tubatron was one of the stronger Robotrons even though he didn't manage to take out all five Rangers.
- Tronic Summoning: Tubatron can summon an army of Tronics to aid him in battle.
- Sonic Pulse: Tubatron's primary ability where he can unleash clear white sound blasts strong enough to repel any adversary. It can also rickshaw off of solid objects.
- Mega Sonic Pulse: In his upgraded state, these blasts are strong enough to knock a victim unconscious, as demonstrated when he used them on Blaze.
- Sonic Amplifier: Tubatron was equipped with an amplifier by Scrozzle, which tremendously enhances the range and power of his sonic blasts.
- Right Tube Claws: Tubatron has tube-like appendages for claws on his right hand to whack enemies away.
Behind the Scenes
- Tubatron is voiced by Joseph Wycoff, who also voices Tubatron 2.0, and had previously voiced Lord Drillion.
- Tubatron's voice is nearly the exact same as Drillion's but slightly deeper as if to emulate the low notes of a tuba.
- Tubatron's upgrade to a more powerful sonic Robotron is similar to that of Somnibot, a monster from the Power Rangers Zeo episode "Rock A Bye Power Rangers".
- Coincidentally, both Somibot and Tubatron are robotic monsters that have some kind of a musicale theme in them.
- Tubatron's projectile/firepower-based attack is a stand-off from the previous monsters face by the Ranger's beforehand, as unlike the other monsters' projectile/firepower-based attacks, Tubatron's projectiles/firepower-based attack is a pushing effect, rather then be a offensive range attack.
- Tubatron is the second monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers to have a uneck projectile/range-type attack, the first being Slicertron.
- Roxy often nicknames Tubatron, "Tubey".
- Tubatron 2.0 - 2nd counterpart
- Tubadrone - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Tubaloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.