|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "That's because Red used the Fury Cell that YOU lost! Lucky I have a Gigadrone ready to go. Scrozzle to the rescue... again! Morphing Alpha Model into Tubadrone 2.0."
- ―Scrozzle to Blaze before his computer announces the teleportation of Gigadrone.[src]
After the destruction of Tubatron 2.0, Scrozzle deployed Tubadrone 2.0 to try and salvage the failed scheme by stealing some Morph-X. Because all the Rangers except Devon had suffered damage to their gear in the fight against Tubatron 2.0, only the Racer Zord was deployed. Devon intercepted Tubadrone 2.0 as it finished teleporting, striking it with the Racer Zord's sword before it could properly land. Tubadrone 2.0 tried to blast a Morph-X Tower open with its sonic blast, but the Racer Zord moved in front of the tower. The sonic attack knocked the sword out of the Racer Zord's hand, but otherwise dealt very little damage (as Devon noted, "That drone must not be powered up like that bot was"). Devon then summoned another sword, deployed his Cheetah Beast Blaster, and destroyed Tubadrone 2.0 with the Cheetah Strike.
Powers and Abilities
- Sonic Pulse: Tubadrone 2.0 can unleash a powerful sonic blast from the tuba horn on its left shoulder much like Tubatron 2.0, which could knock the Racer Zord's sword out of its hand.
- Right Tube Claws: Tubadrone 2.0 has tube-like appendages for claws on its right hand, but it never used them in combat.
- This Gigadrone does not make any vocal sounds, although it does make tuba noises.
- Tubadrone 2.0 is the final Gigadrone to produce any sound aside from missiles, lasers, or fire. Starting with Burnerdrone in the following episode, all Gigadrones would be completely silent.
- Tubadrone 2.0 is the second incarnation of Tubadrone, but its Go-Busters counterpart is the original incarnation of TubaZord. This is why it has a more basic design than Tubadrone 1 and why it was defeated by the Racer Zord and not the Megazord.
- The reason for this change is probably to match the Sentai footage of the Zord fight they used here. The Go-Busters equivalent of "Sound and Fury" originally had Yoko and Ryuji help some Japanese kids whilst Power Rangers had Ravi and Zoey go to get their equipment fixed which is why Hiromu/Devon fought this giant MegaZord alone. The 2nd iteration of TubaZord (which became the original Tubadrone in Beast Morphers) fought all three Zords and thus this wouldn't make sense.
- Tubatron 2.0 - Robotron counterpart.
- Tubadrone - Original incarnation.
- TubaZord - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page. (actual design)
- TubaZord 2 - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page. (Storyline)