|This article is about a/an character designer involved in the Super Sentai and Power Rangers franchises.|
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more information to be a full article. You can improve this RangerWiki article by expanding it if more information is available. If you believe this article to be a dead stub, it may need to be deleted in accordance with the Style Guide.
Tsuyoshi Nonaka (野中剛) is a renowned graphic artist and character designer who works in anime and tokusatsu. One of his most notable contributions in pop culture outside of tokusatsu is creating character designs for the Transformers franchise.
In 2011, Nonaka became the head of the US division of PLEX's design team for Bandai America, designing costumes and toys for the Power Rangers franchise. In 2014, he resigned, returned to Japan and became an independent freelance designer. Despite this, he often returns to the USA for conventions to meet fans and show off his drawing skills such as at Power Morphicon. He also did articles for Uchusen magazine, such as a six issue mini-series discussing the Rescue Police Trilogy.
to be added
- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers - Mecha concept art
- Kamen Rider Kuuga - Weapons and Vehicle designer 
- Power Rangers Samurai - Mega Mode Designer, Toy Designer
- Shin Mazinger Z - Mecha Designer
- Mazinkaiser SKL - Mecha Designer
- Ben 10 series -Toy designer
- ThunderCats (Remake)- Toy designer
- The Toys That Made Us - himself, acted as historian describing his work
- to be added
- Wikipedia Japan Page
- Tsuyoshi Nonaka at the Kamen Rider Wiki
- Tusyoshi Nonaka at the Metal Heroes Wiki