Actually, this article/section is in need of clean-up. You can help us out by editing it!
Reason: 'Personality' section missing.
|This article is about a/an ranger in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger.|
- "Sparkling Wolf! GaoSilver!"
- ―GaoSilver's roll call[src]
Tsukimaro Ogami (大神 月麿 Ōgami Tsukimaro), also known as Shirogane (シロガネ), is GaoSilver (ガオシルバー Gao Shirubā) of the Gaorangers.
Tsukimaro is 1,062 years at the time of his first appearance in Gaoranger.
- 1 History
- 2 Personality
- 3 GaoSilver
- 4 Behind the Scenes
- 5 Ranger Key
- 6 Notes
- 7 Appearances
- 8 See Also
- 9 External links
- 10 References
Tsukimaro is a Gao Warrior from the Heian period. 1,000 years ago, GaoGod was defeated by Hyakkimaru, a fusion of the Highness Dukes. In desperation, Tsukimaro took the Dark Wolf Mask, which would give him the extra power they'd need to defeat the Org. Despite the warnings of the priestess, Murasaki, that the mask would possess him, he donned it. The energy within the mask, the Thousand-Year Evil, gave him the ability to combine his three Power Animals into GaoHunter. Shirogane lasted long enough to defeat Hyakkimaru, then the mask transformed him into Rouki. He begged the other Gao Warriors to stop him while he still had a vestige of control, so they sealed him within a tomb.
Centuries later, Shirogane was released from his seal by Ura to fight against the present day Gaorangers, fully under the mask's control. Although he initially perceived himself as a full-Org, he began to show aspects of his true self, such as tending the wounds of Sae and helping an injured wolf. Once the mask was destroyed and the evil energy was released, he was returned to his human form.
By fighting with all of his strength to save the Gaorangers from Chimera Org, his Power Animals rewarded him with the G-Brace Phone that would allow Shirogane to transform into GaoSilver. Afterwards, he spent most of his time trying to make up for his past sins against the Gaorangers.
Shirogane was very distant towards the Gaorangers and declined Kakeru's invitation to move into Gao's Rock with the others. Instead, he stayed in the pool hall, Billiard Jack. He was reluctant to accept help from the other Gaorangers during his battle with Rouki, but he opened up once GaoWolf led the others to him, and he realized that the others trusted him despite the things he did while he was Rouki. Eventually Shirogane finally left go of the past once his personal battle with Ura finally ended.
While relaxing, he enjoys playing billiards and the flute.
After the final battle, he traveled across the world alone although he initially planned to travel with Sae.
A shadow-clone GaoSilver was created by Dorodoro's ninja powers as part of the Shade Rangers. The Gaorangers could not destroy these shadows without killing themselves in the process. After GaoRed used his Falcon Summoner to kill Dorodoro, the Shaderangers then disappeared.
Hurricaneger vs. Gaoranger
Shirogane returned to aid his teammates in regaining their G-Phones, fighting by their side one final time before leaving without saying goodbye. He explained to a curious Shurikenger that it's painful for him.
Years later, Shirogane fought alongside not only his own team, but every single Sentai ranger in existence, against the Empire of Zangyack when it attacked the Earth in the Great Legend War. After fighting against hundreds of Gormin and their Zgormin commanders. Akarenger noticed the fleet moving towards them, he gathered all the Rangers together and gave them the order to sacrifice their powers to wipe out the first invasion's armada.
Farewell Space Pirates
Zyuohger vs. Ninninger
GaoSilver appeared with his team among the first 38 Super Sentai whom collectively empowered Wild Tousai Shuriken King in its fight against the titanic Gillmarda, granting the Ninningers and Zyuohgers the power to perform the Zyuoh Ninnin Super Sentai Burst which destroyed Gillmarda with the combined power of all 40 Super Sentai.
Super Sentai Strongest Battle
Tsukimaro joined the Super Sentai Strongest Battle as a member of Gunman Team. It’s unknown whether he participated in any of the matches, but his team was eliminated either after losing the second round against the Brain Team or the third round against the Swordsman Team.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
to be added
to be added
- Senses: Due to his strong connection to the wind, he can sense danger, such as Org disturbances from far away.
to be added
- G-Brace Phone
- Gao Jewels
- Gao Weapon: Gao Hustler Rod
- Saber Mode
- Sniper Mode
- Break Mode
- Wolf Roader
- Special Attacks: Silver Wolf Full Moon Cut
Behind the Scenes
- Shirogane is portrayed by Tetsuji Tamayama (玉山 鉄二 Tamayama Tetsuji). As GaoSilver, his suit actor was Naoki Ofuji (大藤 直樹 Ōfuji Naoki).
- In the Korean dub of Gaoranger entitled Power Rangers Jungle Force, which aired in South Korea, while his Ranger designation is JungleSilver.
to be added
"Shirogane" (白金) can mean "Platinum" or "Silver".
The GaoSilver Ranger Key (ガオシルバーレンジャーキー Gao Shirubā Renjā Kī) is Tsukimaro Oogami's personal Ranger Key and what became of his powers after he along with the rest of the 34 Super Sentai sacrificed their powers to end the Great Legend War.
This key, along with the other fourteen sixth ranger keys and the ten extra hero keys, were initally acquired by Basco ta Jolokia and later used by the Gokaigers. Like all of his Ranger Keys, Basco used his trumpet, the Rapparatta, to turn the GaoSilver key into a puppet to do his bidding. The copy GaoSilver was one of the remaining ten sixth rangers after the Gokaigers defeated the first five, with Basco using these ten to ambush the Gokaigers and take all of them hostage bar Marvelous. When Marvelous rescued them, they defeated all 10 puppets and claimed the Ranger Keys.
A short while after, the first fourteen Sixth Ranger Reys, along with all the Ranger Keys of the first 33 Super Sentai, were briefly taken by the Black Cross King and turned into Ranger puppets that were fought by the Gokaigers and the Goseigers. The GaoSilver key was among ten of these Sixth Ranger Keys who fought, and were defeated by, Gosei Knight.
- Don became GaoSilver during an all-Silver transformation to welcome Gai to the team.
- When the Gokaigers became the Gaorangers while fighting against Action Commander Zakyura.
After Zangyack were finally defeated, the Gokaigers gave the Ranger Keys back to their rightful owners. It is presumed that Tsukimaro received his key and became GaoSilver once more.
- He is the first non-core warrior to appear in a theatrical Super Sentai movie: Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger: The Fire Mountain Roars.
- He is also the first non-core warrior whose actor is officially credited and appears in the opening credits in his own slot that is similar to the others, starting with Quest 28.
- GaoSilver did not appear in Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger vs. Super Sentai due to it being released in Japan before he was introduced, which was one of the rare instances that a crossover special was released during a series run instead of after. As such, he is the only Sixth Ranger that does not appear in his season's crossover special.
- He is the first Sixth Ranger who has three primary Mecha.
- He is thus the first Sixth Ranger whose robo is a combination of others instead of a single mecha's one-stage transformation.
- Tsukimaro Ogami/GaoSilver: to be added
Super Sentai Battle Base
GaoSilver is among the vast pantheon of Rangers which are available in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
Super Sentai Legend Wars
GaoSilver appears with his team among all Sentai in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
- Merrick Baliton - Power Rangers counterpart in Wild Force. See comparison page.
- Duke Org Rouki - His Sentai Org alter-ego
- Zen-Aku - His Wild Force Org counterpart
Yuusaku Hayakawa • Tsukimaro Ogami • Eiji Takaoka • Miu Sutou • Gosei Knight • Gai Ikari • J • Torin • Dantetsu Kiryu • Naga Ray • Noel Takao • Takamichi Crystalia
|View • Edit|