|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
After Captain Mitchell tells the Rangers about losing Ryan in a car accident several years ago as Dana thought she believed that Ryan was killed when he told the Rangers the reason of why he ordered them not to fire at the Titanium Ranger, the Titanium Ranger goes on another rampage through Mariner Bay, and Dana tries to single handedly stop her brother. When Captain Mitchell reveals the truth to Ryan - that he had no choice but to let Diabolico save him as they hung off the cliff - Ryan thinks twice about being evil, and gives up his morpher.
to be added
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson (Red Lightspeed Ranger)
- Michael Chaturantabut as Chad Lee (Blue Lightspeed Ranger)
- Keith Robinson as Joel Rawlings (Green Lightspeed Ranger)
- Sasha Craig as Kelsey Winslow (Yellow Lightspeed Ranger)
- Alison MacInnis as Dana Mitchell (Pink Lightspeed Ranger)
- Janna Savatgy as Young Dana
- Rhett Fisher as Ryan Mitchell (Titanium Ranger)
- Hayden McFarland as Young Ryan
- Ron Rogge as Captain William Mitchell
- Monica Louwerens as Angela Fairweather
- Neil Kaplan as Diabolico (voice)
- David Lodge as Loki (voice)
- Kim Strauss as Jinxer (voice)
- Jennifer L. Yen as Vypra
- Brianne Siddall as Impus (voice)
- Archie Kao as Liztwin (voice)
- Michael Eagan as Tech
- After falling off the cliff with Captain Mitchell, Ryan takes off the Titanium Morpher and drops it on the ground. However, in the next scene where he is in the Skull Cavern with Diabolico it is back on his wrist.
- Captain Mitchell said he waited 20 years. Diabolico had told him he would see his son on Ryan's 20th birthday. In the scene where Ryan was saved by Diabolico,he looks approximately 8 years old. That would mean he had wait 12 or more years.
- In one scene the Kyukyu Sentai GoGoFive character Analyse Robo Mint makes a brief appearance in the Rescue Rover holding bay.
- This episode picked up where "From Deep in the Shadows" had left off.