Actually, this article/section is in need of clean-up. You can help us out by editing it!
Reason: Plot need some fixing and expansion
|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
Trust in Me is the twenty-second episode of Power Rangers Zeo.
The episode begins at the Youth Center where a new karate student named Penny is practicing against several opponents.
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Zeo Ranger V Red)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Zeo Ranger IV Green)
- Steve Cardenas as Rocky DeSantos (Zeo Ranger III Blue)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Zeo Ranger II Yellow)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Zeo Ranger I Pink)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Gregg Bullock as Detective Jerome Stone
- Richard Genelle as Ernie (credit only)
- David Fielding as Zordon (face)
- Bob Manahan as Zordon (voice)
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- David Stenstrom as King Mondo (voice)
- Alex Borstein as Queen Machina (voice)
- Barbara Goodson as Prince Sprocket (voice) and Orbus (voice)
- Oliver Page as Klank (voice)
- ??? as Penny
- Ed Neil as First Sparrer
- Danny Stallcup as Second Sparrer
- Lex Lang as Defector (voice)
- Penny claims that you shouldn't treat blind people differently. However, this point seems a little moot as Rocky and the others did just that, as they were impressed with her fighting skills before she was revealed to be blind and they also tried to help by picking her things up when they fell over, despite that they would probably do that with other people regardless. Rocky ends up apologizing to Penny for having treated her differently, despite him not doing that at all, when it was rather that Penny assumed it was because she was blind.
- Final appearance of the Defender Wheel as well the only time that it destroys a monster and the only time that Tommy doesn't use it.
- The original title for this episode was "Robot Recycling".
- In the scrap yard scene, where and when Defector is created, Change Robo's chest, a hump from the Mastodon Dinozord and a broken exoskeleton of Drill Master can be seen.
- Ed Neil and Danny Wayne Stallcup both make out-of-suit cameos as Penny's opponents.
- Rocky demorphing in front of Penny despite his secret identity is justified due to Penny being blind.