|This article is about a/an army of foot soldiers in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
The Tronics were originally created in the Cyber Dimension by the robot Scrozzle to protect himself from another robot named Vargoyle. After Evox arrived in the Cyber Dimension and forced Scrozzle into servitude, the Tronics became Evox's standard foot soldiers. In addition to serving as basic cannon fodder, the Tronics also performed a variety of other tasks, such as transporting Morph X and building or repairing equipment.
The Beast Morpher Rangers first encountered Tronics in their fight against Blaze and Cycletron outside of Grid Battleforce. The Rangers defeated the Tronics easily, though one almost got the drop on Devon Daniels when he froze up upon seeing a dog. Betty and Ben Burke saved him by zapping the Tronic with their Zap-O-Matic, destroying it (though Ben was electrocuted as well).
Ben and Betty salvaged the remains of a Tronic and reprogrammed it to function like a robotic dog.
Following the Rangers' assault on the Cyber Dimension, the Tronics, along with the rest of Evox's forces, were relocated to the Crystal Dimension.
The Beast Bots salvaged a Tronic body and mounted it on a pair of wheels to serve as a practice target for the Rangers. Later, Ben and Betty reprogrammed it to serve as a cleaning robot. However, when Ben ordered their Tronic-cleaning bot to clean up all the confetti in the lab, it started chasing him, Betty, the Rangers, and the Beast Bots - all of whom had confetti on them. Ben couldn't stop the cleaning bot, so Cruise vaporized it with the blasters Nate had made for him earlier.
Powers and Abilities
- Blasters: Tronics are armed with blasters which can fire lasers. They can also use them as melee weapons.
- Like most Power Rangers foot soldiers, Tronics do not speak English. Instead, they make electronic squawking noises similar to the Quantrons.
- Although Tronics typically disintegrate upon defeat, the fact that Grid Battleforce has been able to salvage Tronics indicates that this is not always the case.
- Tronics are the third group of primary foot soldiers who do not debut in the first episode of their season. Prior to Beast Morphers, only the Tenga Warriors from the third season of MMPR and the Putrids from Wild Force had this distinction.
- The Tronics do not appear after Crunch Time, meaning that Devon, Ravi and Zoey destroy the last of their kind.
- The Tronics are a few Foot Soldiers who do not appear in the season finale along with their master to fight the Rangers.
- Gigatronics - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Buglars - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.