|This article is about a/an monster in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
- "Heeeere we go! Magnetic output!"
- ―Jishakunagengorou's first words[src]
Trinoid #7: Jishakunagengorou (トリノイド七号．ジシャクナゲンゴロウ Torinoido Nanagō: Jishakunagengorō, 7, 13) is a Trinoid comprised from Jishaku (Magnet) + Shakunage (Rhododendron) + Gengorou (Diving Beetle).
Jishakunagengorou placed tattoos of the letters N (representing North) and S (representing South) on people and objects to send them flying with magnetic power. It was because of his power that the Abarangers were scattered in different places throughout the world.
While Ryouga remained in Japan in Nagoya, Ranru was sent to Gold Coast in Australia and Yukito was sent to Moscow in Russia. However, during their second battle the Abarangers were able to fool him with fake tattoos as Jishakunagengorou was unaware that his magnetic power over them was lost due to the intense heat from the Earth's atmosphere when he had them scattered. When enlarged, he had the ability to burrow himself underground but was ultimately destroyed by AbarenOh.
Powers and Abilities
- N Pole Seals & S Pole Seals (N/S極シール En/Essu Kyoku Shīru)
- N-S Magnetic Flight (N.S磁力飛ばし En Essu Jiryoku Tobashi)
Paints used by Apostle of Creation Mikela:
- Tsukushi rhododendron pigment with Ericaceae subalpine extract
- Island diving beetle pigment with carnivorous Dytiscidae extract
- Horseshoe magnet pigment with magical magnetism
- Jishakunagengorou's shoulders were designed to be reminiscent of Magnet Ninja Jishakkumo's head.