|This article is about a/an monster in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
- "The real terror is still to come! Be sure to look forward to it."
- ―Trinoid #5: Hakkarasniper's first words when overlooking a square[src]
Trinoid #5: Hakkarasniper (トリノイド五号．ハッカラスナイパー Torinoido Gogō: Hakkarasunaipā, 4, 13) is a Trinoid comprised from Hakka (Mint) + Karasu (Crow) + Sniper rifle.
Hakkarasniper was sent to snipe/infect people with a strange virus, turning them into beings like himself over time which would allow the Evolian to take over. It appeared this Trinoid was able to fly but he actually used magnetic levitation.
After being injured by AbareYellow, Hakkarasniper refocused on killing Ranru out of revenge and set up a magnetic field preventing Ranru from contacting the others. While being chased with a boy that she was trying to protect, he helped her observe his magnetic powers. Ranru kept Hakkarasniper busy while the boy informed the other Abarangers of their discovery allowing Asuka to provide the Road Raptors as a way to keep up with Hakkarasniper and defeat him with the Riding Dino Bomber's Riding Dino Dynamite.
Though Hakkarasniper seemed to succeed before succumbing to the death blow from AbarenOh, Ranru had a bullet-proof vest on her body that saved her life. He was later revived in Episode 13 in order to be sent after the Abarangers in Feudal Japan and was killed again by AbaRed in Abare Mode.
Powers and Abilities
- Hakka Rifle (ハッカライフル Hakka raifuru)
Paints used by Apostle of Creation Mikela:
- Dull mint pigment with deadly Lamiaceae menthol extract
- Black feather pigment with evil Corvidae Corvus cold-heartedness extract
- Accurate rapid fire pigment with Wicked Life viruses