|This article is about a/an monster in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
- "All ugly things should disappear!"
- ―Trinoid 4: Bakudandelion's first words when over looking a devastated car park.[src]
Trinoid #4: Bakudandelion (トリノイド四号．バクダンデライオン Torinoido Shigō: Bakudanderaion, 3, 13) is a Trinoid comprised from Bakudan (Bomb) + Dandelion + Lion.
Once Ranru figured out the frequency for his missiles based on the photographs from their first battle, she was able to create a control box to use his weapons against him which enabled them to kill him with the Dino Bomber's Dyno Dynamite. He enlarged using his Life Berry but was killed by AbarenOh's Dynasaur Drill Spin Strike after it broke free of his tentacles.
He was later revived in Episode 13 and sent back in time to Feudal Japan to prevent the Abarangers' presence in that timeline from affecting the Evolians presence in the future and was killed again by AbareBlue in Abare Mode.
Powers and Abilities
- Mane Launcher (たてがみランチャー Tategami ranchā)
- Turbo Attack Bomber (ターボアタックボンバー Tābo Atakku Bonbā)
Paints used by Apostle of Creation Mikela:
- Explosive destruction pigment with bomb panic extract
- Evil fluff pigment with poisonous Taraxacum extract
- King of beasts pigment with Felidae lion's mane extract
- TV Asahi's page on Trinoid 4: Bakudandelion (from the Internet Archive)
- Toei's page on Trinoid 4: Bakudandelion (from the Internet Archive)