|This article is about a/an monster in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
- "A congratulations to you!"
- ―Trinoid #22: Nanakusarumba's first words when forcing a man to dance[src]
- ―Nanakusarumba after being enlarged[src]
- "Even if you defeat me, our revived Lord Dezumozorlya will definitely destroy all of you... Congratulations!"
- ―Trinoid #22: Nanakusarumba's final words before his death[src]
Trinoid #22: Nanakusarumba (トリノイド二十二号．ナナクサルンバ Torinoido Nijūnigō: Nanakusarunba, 45) is a Trinoid monster comprised from Nanakusa (Seven spring herbs) + Saru (monkey) + Rumba Drums.
This festive Trinoid was created to celebrate the revival of Dezumozorlya, and his only offense is in his "Sunlight Monkey Attack" and explosive new years envelopes. He uses his Rumba Beam to turn people into new years items while making them dance the rumba.
AbaRed, AbareBlack, and AbareYellow were hit, only to be restored by Yukito's talents. The Abarangers used Nanakusarumba's love for rumba against him and blasted him with the Super Dino Bomber, restoring everyone back to normal. Once enlarged, Nanakusarumba uses his dancing to shake the city until the Abaranger use traditional Shinto music to stop his rhythm and get AbarenOh out, though he was defeated by the "7-Spring Herbs" finisher: Japanese Parsley, Shepherd's Purse, Jersey cudweed, Chickweed, Henbit, Turnip, & Japanese Radish.
But the attack took a lot out of both the Bakuryuu and Nanakusarumba. But the Bakuryuu were restored to full power by eating 7 Spring Herb Porridge and reformed AbarenOh to destroy the tired out Trinoid. However, Nanakusarumba's actions were a mixed blessing as he made everyone good at what festive thing they were changed into.
Powers and Abilities
- Rumba Beam (ルンバビーム Runba bīmu)
- Sunlight Evil Monkey Attack (日光凶悪猿攻撃 Nikkō kyōaku saru kōgeki)
- New Year's Bomb (お年玉爆弾 Otoshidama bakudan)
- Seven Spring Herbs Flash (春の七草フラッシュ Haru no nanakusa furasshu)
Paints used by Apostle of Creation Mikela:
- Multicolored spring herbs pigment with medicinal cooking extract
- Funky monkey pigment with Smilacaceae ook-ook extract
- Cheerful Cuban rumba pigment with ethnic dance extract