|This article is about a/an monster in Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger.|
- "You... I'll put an end to this."
- ―Trinoid #13: Mukadenpansy
Trinoid #13: Mukadenpansy (トリノイド十三号．ムカデンパンジー Torinoido Jūsangō: Mukadenpanjī, 22-23) is a Trinoid comprised from Mukade (Centipede) + Denpa (Radio Waves) + Pansy.
Commissioned by Mikoto to help him in his game. While a Zolru posed as it, the real Mukadenpansy hid in the studio camera while using his power through the Vanity Princess show to make children disrespectful and dangerous by using the airwaves to transfer smaller versions of himself into them, giving them telekinetic powers.
Mikoto later reveals that Mukadenpansy's true purpose was to teach the Abarangers that trusting others is a weakness, as both the Vanity Princess actresses and their sponsors were in were league with Mukadenpansy until they found out that the monster's actions affected them as well in due time. Mukadenpanji was defeated by the Super Dino Dynamite, with a delayed resurrection to attack both the Abarangers and AbareKiller as Mikela planned. Wounded by KillerOh Nagurus Nokodon, Mukadenpansy was finished off by AbarenOh.
Powers and Abilities
- Centi-waves (ムカデンパ Mukadenpa)
Paints used by Apostle of Creation Mikela:
- Centipede pigment with Scolopendra nocturnality extract
- Numbing radio waves pigment with pirate radio extract
- Viola tricolor pigment with Violaceae thoughts extract
- TV Asahi's page on Trinoid 13: Mukadenpansy (from the Internet Archive)
- Toei's page on Trinoid 13: Mukadenpansy (from the Internet Archive)