|This article is about a/an mecha in Lupinranger VS Patranger.|
- "Geki-Ryuu-Rek-Ka! (激流滅火 Gekiryū Rekka, lit. "Rushing flow douses flames!!")"
- ―summoning announcement[src]
Trigger Machine Splash (トリガーマシンスプラッシュ Torigā Mashin Supurasshu) is a red & silver auxiliary Trigger Machine modeled after a fire department ladder truck and a fire extinguisher. It is a redeco of Trigger Machine Crane & Trigger Machine Drill.
In a Keisatsu Boost, it summons the Splash Buster (スプラッシュバスター Supurasshu Basutā), an arm cannon in the shape of a fire extinguisher. It can fire dousing foam blasts which can also be used to attack. Its finisher is a blue-outlined white ball which devolves into a salvo of blue laser blasts onto the foe.
Appearances: Lupiranger vs Patranger Episode 30-32, 34, 36-43, 45-46, 48, 50, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger
Splash was first handed to a lady that Arsène Lupin had fell in love with, however in recent days it got into the hands of a museum robber that feigned as an auctioner. It was supposed to be acquired by an undercover Keiichiro, however the tag-along Kairi got in the way and took it first. With an intense city fire in the middle of their fight, Patren 1gou pleadingly commanded Lupin Red to go with Splash and take out the fire plus the Gangler, relying on his little trust in the thief. It worked, and LupinKaiser Splash Magic plus X Emperor Gunner dealt with both issues, still resulting in Keichiiro losing the Trigger Machine. However, Keiichiro finally used Trigger Machine Splash in the Sentai Team Up Movie.
Keisatsu Gattai PatKaiser Splash
- "Complete! PatKaiser Splash!"
- ―post-combination announcement[src]
Keisatsu Gattai PatKaiser Splash (警察合体パトカイザースプラッシュ Keisatsu Gattai PatoKaizā Supurasshu) is the combination between Trigger Machine Splash, Trigger Machine 2gou, and GoodStriker.
PatKaiser Splash was never used by Patrangers in the show; however, this formation can be seen in the toy version.
LupinKaiser Splash Magic
- "Complete! LupinKaiser Splash Magic!"
- ―post-combination announcement by Goodie[src]
LupinKaiser Splash Magic (ルパンカイザースプラッシュマジック Rupankaizā Supurasshu Majikku) is the combination between the Trigger Machine Splash, Magic Dial Fighter, and GoodStriker.
This form can use Splash's water cannon and Magic's tricks. One trick it can do is create one Lupin card in front of it with five surrounding the enemy. By inserting the water cannon into the front card, it creates several copies through the other cards which then fire high-pressure water jets at the surrounded opponent. Another trick is it can manifest a giant bone for dogs- which explodes when bit upon.
Its finisher is the Good Striker: Big Poppin' Splash. As the enemy is shot into the air by the forming vortex from the cloned water cannon fire, Magic closes its fist, using the existing water to form a giant bubble around the foe. Magic then snaps, the bubble imploding before exploding in a flay of water and gas.
Appearances: Lupinranger VS Patranger Episodes 30-31, 34, 38, 40
- "Complete! Siren LupinKaiser!"
- ―post-combination announcement[src]
Siren LupinKaiser (サイレンルパンカイザー Sairen RupanKaizā) is the combination of SirenStriker, Trigger Machine Splash, Magic Dial Fighter, and GoodStriker. This combination is very powerful. It can use all the cannons on SirenStriker and throw opponents back with the ploughs. SirenStriker seems to influence the other VS Vehicles in the combination, as it allows Splash to fire quick-drying cement. Magic can also enlarge and rotate for a physical hit.
It finisher is Good Striker: Blow em to Smithereens Cannon (グッドストライカー 撃ち砕いちまえキャノン Guddo Sutoraikā Uchikudaichimae Kyanon), where Siren LupinKaiser blasts laser fire from Magic's baton, Splash's water cannon, and SirenStriker's cannons, missile launchers, & ploughs to destroy the enemy.
Appearances: Lupinranger VS Patranger Episode 38, 40-41, 45
- "Complete! Victory LupinKaiser!"
- ―post-combination announcement by GoodStriker[src]
Aside from Robo Mode, it can also transform into the aircraft-type configuration Victory LupinKaiser: Flight Mode, where Goodie reverts to Dial Fighter form with Magic & Splash still attached and laying on top of ethereal wings, and Victory moving onto Goodie's back section. Magic and Splash can fire blue laser blasts at foes. The form can also fire three different energy blasts from Splash, Goodie's nose cone, and Magic to trap foes in a giant bubble of water, which is used to prepare foes for the finisher.
Its finisher is the GoodStriker: Smack 'Em Down Kick, where Victory LupinKaiser in Robo Mode collapses its legs and screw kicks the bubbled opponent, generating an energy version of Goodie's nosecone in the process.
Victory LupinKaiser, exclusively in episode 45, is shown with a Santa hat, mustache, and wreath on its chest. In said episode, its finisher was the GoodStriker: Santa Thunder Present, where Victory LupinKaiser fires an energy blast from both arms alongside X Emperor's Gunner Strike and Lupin Magnum Superior's bullets and energy saw.
Appearances: Lupinranger VS Patranger Episodes 39-41, 43, 45, 48
- Unlike its base model, Trigger Machine Crane, Splash has an elbow joint for robo combinations, as seen on Victory LupinKaiser.
- The "Keisatsu Boost!" sound is muted when Trigger Machine Splash is used by one of the Lupinrangers.
- In addition, the Patranger Symbol located on the bottom of the piloting system was gone or left blank when piloted by Lupinrangers.
- In an early toy catalogue, this Trigger Machine was originally intended to be used by the Patrangers instead of the Lupinrangers as when revealed; it was shown as a Patranger mecha and the main combination form was PatKaiser Splash.
- This is the only Trigger Machine not used in PatKaiser formation. Hence, PatKaiser Splash never debuted during the series' run, making LupinKaiser Splash Magic the only in-show combination utilizing Splash's mecha head and chestplate.