|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
As an idea given by Impus, Jinxer creates a three-headed dragon-like demon called Trifire from a Monster Card that he generates. Queen Bansheera then orders Trifire to heat up Mount Jasmine with his fire breath to cause it to erupt in the hope of burying Mariner Bay under lava. Trifire's plan almost succeeds until it is interrupted by the Lightspeed Rangers as Dana was travelling nearby in a bus and discovered the scheme. They try to battle him but his fire breath is too strong until they are able to douse his fire breath with the blower and he is obliterated by the Rescue Bird Unilaser Mode. Trifire then grows large thanks to Jinxer with the chant "Volcano smoke and lava flow, make the Trifire monster grow!" so the Rangers summon the Lightspeed Megazord to battle him. The demon's fire breath is still too strong so they douse it again with the Lightspeed Megazord's Water Cannons and finally destroy the Trifire with the Lightspeed Megazord's Saber.
After destroying the Lightspeed Megazord Saber, Magmavore resurrects Trifire into a stronger form and the two monsters defeat the Lightspeed Megazord and send it into a pit. Following that, Diabolico sends Trifire and Magmavore into hibernation within the volcano to prepare for the eruption. After the Rangers rescue Miss Fairweather and her crew, they go back to the Megazord and try to battle the monsters again but to no avail although they manage to hold their own this time. When instructed by Miss Fairweather, the Rangers take the Lightspeed Megazord apart and bring the individual Zords back to the Rail Rescues which they then take into the skies to form the new Supertrain Megazord. The Megazord shocks the monsters but Trifire charges anyway only to be violently ripped apart by the Gattling Blasters before imploding.
Trifire was a ruthless monster that loved to burn down everything with his fire breath. When angry however, Trifire tended to stop speaking and revert into feral roars and growls.
Powers and Abilities
- Tri Fire Breath: Being a dragon-type monster, Trifire could release powerful flames from his three dragon mouths.
- Strength: Trifire was one of the strongest monsters the Rangers have faced.
- Durability: Trifire took multiple multiple shots from the Rescue Blasters but was completely unfazed.
- Extinguished Flames: Trifire was completely reliant upon his fire breath for combat. If extinguished, he would be helpless.
- Claws: Though lacking weapons, Trifire had large clawed hands for combat.
- Jaws: All three of Trifire's heads had large jaws to chomp on his enemies.
Powers and Abilities
- Tri Lightning Breath: A stronger version of his fire breath, Trifire could fire lightning beams from his three dragon mouths. The right head fired a green lightning beam, the left head fired a blue lightning beam, and the middle head fired a red lightning beam. When combined with Magmavore's fireballs, this instantly defeated the Lightspeed Megazord and sent it into a pit.
- Burrowing: Trifire can burrow up or under the ground.
- Strength: Being powered up by Bansheera, Trifire was ten times stronger than the original.
- Armor: Unlike the original, Trifire had super strong armor that lets him withstand more attacks.
to be added
- Double-Bladed Sword: After being revived, Trifire had a double-bladed sword for use in combat.
Behind the Scenes
- Trifire was voiced by Dave Mallow.
- Trifire was based upon a dragon.
- Trifire's name was a combination of "tri" (three in reference to his heads) and fire.
- Despite having wings behind his back, Trifire was never seen flying.