|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "GRAAH! Treevil at your service"
- ―Treevil's first lines after being summon by Jinxer[src]
Treevil was first seen in the Shadow World amongst a mass of defeated demons.
Treevil was later among the demons absorbed by Olympius.
Later, Jinxer created him out of an ordinary tree upon Vypra's suggestion. Jinxer and Vypra sent him to destroy Mariner Bay Treevil then attacked an industrial area, he battled the Lightspeed Rangers (with Dana being absent as she was at a studio being the new "Glitz Girl"), He had the upper hand until Joel used his Mega Battle on him, he retreated after defeating Joel and Kelsey, he was later seen again wreaking havoc in a construction sit and manages to reflect the Ranger four V-Lancers Spectra-Blast Attack (due to Dana not being here again), he turn to Kelsey and was about to finish her off with his Acorn Bomb, but Dana came to the rescue and Treevil was finally destroyed by five V-Lancers' combined Spectra-Blast Attack. Treevil was revived by Jinxer as a giant. He shoots some vines underground to tear it up for the Lightspeed Megazord to fall in, but it pulled it self up and Treevil was destroyed by the Lightspeed Megazord Saber.
Powers And Abilities
- Strength: Treevil is one of the stronger Lightspeed monsters in terms of strength, powerful enough to pull a tree out of the ground, and reflect the four V-Lancers Spectra-Blast Attack with ease.
- Teleportation: Treevil can teleport to any location at will
- Extraordinary Leaper: Treevil can leap at an incredible distance.
- Vines: Treevil can launch vines from his hands that are strong enough to tear the ground apart.
- Acorn Bombs: Treevil has a supply of exploding acorns that he can throw at his enemies.
- Claws: Treevil also has clawed hands for combat.
Behind The Scenes
- Treevil's name comes from the words Tree and Evil.
- Treevil appeared as a boss in Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue (video game) on the Game Boy Color prior to his appearance on the show.