|This article is about a/an changer in Denji Sentai Megaranger.|
- "Install! Megaranger!"
- ―Transformation call
Transformation Brace Degitaizer (変身ブレス デジタイザー Henshin Buresu Dejitaizā): The Degitaizer is worn on the student's wrists. Depending on the three digit code pressed on the Digitizer, they can activate their Mega Suits, call their Cyber Sliders, and activate their Mecha. It can be used also to communicate with INET. To prevent from being used by others, the Degitaizers can recognize their user's voice pattern and they have a voice-lock function.
- 335 Enter: Ranger transformation. (Transformation call is "Install! Megaranger!" (「 インストール！メガレンジャー ！」 "Insutōru! Megarenjā!")).
- 259 Enter: Calls the Cyber Sliders
- 761 Enter: Calls the Digitank
- 108 Enter: Launches the Mega Shuttle
- 541 Enter: Deploys the Galaxy Mega
- 912 Enter: Activates a "Simon Says"-type game (toy version only).
- 730 Enter: Activates the theme song (Super Sentai Partisan Megareal edition toy version only)
- 755 Enter: Activates the ending theme song (Super Sentai Partisan Megareal edition toy version only)
- 031 Enter: Deploys Mega Voyager (Super Sentai Partisan Megareal edition toy version only)
At the climax of the Legend War, the Degitaizer were made redundant when the Megarangers sacrificed their powers with the rest of the first 34 Super Sentai to destroy the invasion force of the Space Empire Zangyack. Resurfacing as Ranger Keys, the Megaranger powers would be used by the Gokaigers to assume their forms via the Gokai Change. Ultimately, the Gokaigers returned their borrowed powers to their rightful owners after overthrowing Zangyack.
- The Degitaizers are the first "talking" transformation device
- The voice used in the first episode for the Degitaizers was that of Samuel Pop Aning, who played I.N.E.T. technician Pop.
- The Degitaizer was the first changer whose toy version had its sounds recorded from the series rather than having the usual electronic sound beeps from the previous changers' toy versions.
- Though not specifically cell phones (such as Yuusaku Hayakawa's Keitaizer), the communications means used by the Degitaizers are frequencies used by other digital devices such as cells, pagers and PDAs; this is a key plot point when the Nejiranger try to track them down using this signal.
- Following the electronic theme of Megaranger, the design of the Degitaizers appears to be based on electronical devices such as word processors, laptops and cellphones.