|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Ninja Steel.|
Toxitea was a steam/kettle-themed witch contestant who served as the main antagonist of the episode "Poisonous Plots."
Toxitea is recruited to poison the Ninja Steel Rangers to easily steal the Power Stars. Before facing the Power Rangers, Toxitea first has an huge army of Kudabots scattered to distract the Rangers. She then fires her poison fireballs at Hayley and Levi but Brody is hit instead, poisoning him. Madame Odius is most impressed and the two teleport away to give the Power Rangers time to mull over Brody's poisoning. Toxitea then later appears in a forest with Odius when Hayley offers her all of their Power Stars. As promised, Odius hands Hayley her antidote but much to Toxitea's shock, the Power Stars are melting as they are made out of chocolate. The two realize that they've been tricked, much to the complete anger of Odius. The Rangers morph and Odius has Toxitea battle the Rangers as she escapes, with Brody on her tail. Toxitea tries to battle the Rangers but she is overpowered although she manages to take Calvin, Hayley and Sarah with fireballs but Preston and Levi are able to best her by doding and destroying her fireballs. Toxitea is then destroyed by Preston's Blue Tornado Strike and Levi's Ninja Lightning Strike Final Attack with Levi taking a selfie before she is blown apart.
However, she gets gigantified by Cosmo Royale so Brody summons the Robo Red Zord and Levi summons the Bull Rider Zord to engage her. The monster had the upper hand at first but Preston is able to summon his Dragon Zord to help out. The Rangers then form the Ninja Steel Megazord and the Bull Rider Megazord and with Toxitea helpless, the Rangers activate the Ninja Master Blade. With the Ninja Steel Megazord's Master Slash Final Attack and the Bull Rider Megazord's Rodeo Rapid Fire Final Attack, Toxitea is destroyed for good.
Toxitea acted very much like a witch as she was incredibly sinister and did anything in her power to destroy the Power Rangers. However, she was highly loyal to Galvanax and Madame Odius.
Powers and Abilities
- Poison Fireballs: Toxitea could launch light orange fireballs from her hands but these differed from a previous monster, as they caused a poisonous effect on the victim that gets hit by the blast, and they would die by sunset. The effect would be cured by drinking Madame Odius's antidote.
- Teleportation: Toxitea could teleport at will.
- Steam Blast: Toxitea could fire a continuous stream of smoky steam from her hand.
- Fireballs: Toxitea was able to launch regular fireballs from her hands. They appeared to have a homing effect in them although Levi and Preston quickly and easily dodged them.
- Strength: Toxitea was one of the stronger monsters in the season. She was able to hurt Levi with ease and when giant Toxitea easily overwhelmed the ninja megazords.
- Durability: Multiple punches and kicks from the Rangers as well as Ninja Star Blade strikes made direct contact but failed to hurt Toxitea. In addition, multiple punches and kicks from the Robo Red and Robo Rider Zords had no effect on her and she was easily able to strike back. It took the combined might of Preston and Levi as well as the Bull Rider and Ninja Steel Megazords to destroy her for good.
to be added
- Claws: Toxitea had no weapons of any kind but possessed clawed hands for combat.
- Finger Lasers: Toxitea could fire white energy lasers from her fingertips in rapid succession.
Behind the Scenes
- Toxitea's design was based upon a kettle.
- Her name was a pun on toxic and tea.
- Toxitea was a female unlike her Sentai counterpart who was a male. This was likely changed due to the monster having more feminine features.
- Toxitea is the first monster in Ninja Steel to be female.
to be added