|This article is about a/an base in Mirai Sentai Timeranger.|
The intent of Tomorrow Research is to be hired to do various jobs based on the specialties of the team, though several activities they tend to work together upon. Each member of the Timerangers partake in a different specialties that assist the company as well as take advantage of their own abilities:
- Tatsuya uses his training in martial arts to teach karate and martial arts.
- Yuri uses her skills as a police officer to perform investigations.
- Ayase uses his skills as a driver to be a vehicle instructor.
- Sion uses his knowledge in computers and technology to be a technology expert.
- Domon, without any general specialty, originally wanted to work at teaching self-defense, but due to the lack of students, he instead works in advertising and promotion of the company.
The facility used by the team has multiple rooms for both work and living quarters for each member of the team. Sion generally doesn't use his outside his week of Hubbardian hibernation.
In this series, Tomorrow Research is still in business and has spun off into branches that can be found in shopping districts and has a news blog website simply titled Tomorrow Research News.