|This article is about a/an voice actor in the Super Sentai and Power Rangers franchises.|
Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu) is a Japanese voice actor employed by Atomic Monkey.
He is well known for his role as Gintoki Sakata (Gintama), Kyon in (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Yuichi Aizawa (Kanon anime), Ragna the Bloodedge (BlazBlue), Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizzare Adventure: The Animation), the eponymous character of Ultraman Ginga, and also Kamen Rider Ginga in Kamen Rider Zi-O.
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Kiaido (28) (Voice)
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters - Metaloid Drilloid 2 (18) (Voice)
- Power Rangers (2017) - Billy Cranston (Voice)
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Debo Bravesky (Voice)
- Mashin Sentai Kiramager - King Oradin, Narration and the voice of Kiramager' Equipment
- Tomokazu Sugita at Kamen Rider Wiki.
For his work other than in Tokusatsu, you can visit one of these websites:
- Tomokazu Sugita at Wikipedia.
- Tomokazu Sugita at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia
- Tomokazu Sugita at Aikatsu Friends! Wiki