|This article is about a/an voice actor in the Super Sentai and Power Rangers franchises.|
Tomokazu Sugita (杉田 智和 Sugita Tomokazu) is a Japanese voice actor best known for his roles in anime and video games such as Gintoki Sakata in Gintama, Kyon in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Joeseph Joestar in JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, and Yusuke Kitagawa in Persona 5.
In Tokusatsu, has voiced all three Kivat-bat family members: Kivat-bat the 3rd, the 2nd, and the 4th from Kamen Rider Kiva He has voiced the eponymous character of Ultraman Ginga, and also Kamen Rider Ginga in Kamen Rider Zi-O.
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Kiaido (28) (Voice)
- Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters - Metaloid Drilloid 2 (18) (Voice)
- Power Rangers (2017) - Billy Cranston (Voice)
- Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger - Debo Bravesky (Voice)
- Mashin Sentai Kiramager - King Oradin, Mashin Oradin, Narration and the voice of Kiramager Equipment
- Tomokazu Sugita at Kamen Rider Wiki.
For his work other than in Tokusatsu, you can visit one of these websites:
- Tomokazu Sugita at Wikipedia.
- Tomokazu Sugita at Anime News Network's Encyclopedia
- Tomokazu Sugita at Aikatsu Friends! Wiki