|This article is about a/an ranger in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Power Rangers Zeo, Power Rangers Turbo, and Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
Actually, this article is a work in progress. There are still many facts that can be added, and the article should be complete in time. Please help us speed up the process by adding to it.
- "It’s Morphin Time! Dragonzord!"
- ―Roll call as the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger[src]
- "Guess who's back?"
- ―Tommy making his return as the new White Ranger[src]
- "It’s Morphin Time! Tigerzord!"
- ―Roll call as the Mighty Morphin White Ranger[src]
- "It’s Morphin Time! Zeo Ranger V: Red!"
- ―Roll call as Zeo Ranger V: Red.[src]
- "Red Lightning Turbo Power, Turbo up!"
- ―Roll call as the Red Turbo Ranger.[src]
- "I may be old, but I can still pull it off."
- ―Tommy upon first morphing into the Dino Thunder Black Ranger.[src]
- "Brachio Power, Black Ranger!"
- ―Roll call as Black Dino Ranger[src]
Dr. Thomas "Tommy" Oliver was the Green Ranger of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and then later White Ranger and the White Ninja Ranger of the same team, Zeo Ranger V Red of the Zeo Rangers, and the first Red Turbo Ranger of the Turbo Rangers. Retroactively, he is also referred to as the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger or Green Mighty Morphin Ranger, Mighty Morphin White Ranger or White Mighty Morphin Ranger, Zeo Red Ranger or Red Zeo Ranger as well as Dino Thunder Black Ranger or Black Dino Thunder Ranger, though these are in reference to the show, as opposed to proper labels. He was also retroactively labeled as Turbo Red Ranger - a variation on his in-show label.
- 1 Character History
- 1.1 Early life
- 1.2 Mighty Morphin Era
- 1.3 Scorpina vs Tommy
- 1.4 Green No More
- 1.5 Zeo Era
- 1.6 Turbo Era
- 1.7 In College
- 1.8 Dr. Tommy Oliver Returns!
- 1.9 Wild Force Era
- 1.10 Dino Thunder Era
- 1.11 S.P.D.
- 1.12 Operation Overdrive
- 1.13 Super Megaforce
- 1.14 Hyperforce- Stage 4: The Armada
- 1.15 Super Ninja Steel
- 1.16 Soul of the Dragon
- 1.17 A Season to Remember
- 2 Split History
- 3 Video game appearances
- 4 Family
- 5 Personality
- 6 Ranger Powers
- 7 Legendary Ranger Devices
- 8 MMPR fan club video
- 9 Promotional Material Data
- 10 Behind the Scenes
- 11 Appearances
- 12 Appearances in other media
- 13 Notes
- 14 See Also
Little is known about Tommy's early life, other than the fact that he was adopted by the Oliver family at a young age. Previously, until the age of 7, Tommy Marshall and his friend Tyler lived on the streets, until he left the orphanage to be adopted by his mother.
Tommy is a new student to Angel Grove who was chosen by Rita Repulsa to become her own evil Green Ranger. He was eventually stopped by the Power Rangers who broke Rita's spell over him. When he came to, Tommy realized all the damage he had done and felt terrible, but Jason assured him it was only because of Rita's spell. Tommy decided to join the Power Rangers as their sixth ranger, much to the confusion of the citizens of Angel Grove. Despite their welcome, Tommy continues to feel like an outsider and has been haunted by Rita's presence.
His brother, David, was adopted by Sam Trueheart, although the two would not meet until their teens. At some point in his life, Tommy took an interest in martial arts, mainly karate, he later became a master at it.
Mighty Morphin Era
Green with Evil
While he was a freshman in high school, Tommy and his family moved to Angel Grove. He entered a martial arts tournament and fought Jason to a tie by 4-4, despite Jason being labeled "Angel Grove's finest [martial artist]" by the announcer, but the fight had earned him Jason's respect.
Tommy later scared Bulk and Skull away when they were harassing Kimberly, who had become enamored by Tommy at first sight and invited him to hang out with her and her friends. Rita Repulsa had noticed Tommy's fight with Jason and realized that there was potential in the young man. Therefore, she placed Tommy under a spell, and using the secret sixth Power Coin - the Dragon Coin - she transformed him into the evil Green Ranger. Tommy then traveled to the Command Center and put Zordon out of commission and downloaded a virus into Alpha 5's programming. He then fought the Power Rangers and defeated them.
Being under Rita's influence, Tommy became very sullen and was even rude to Kimberly when she questioned where he had been. With the Rangers at their weakest, Rita decided that the time to attack was now.
After Tommy had defeated a squad of Putties without his powers, Rita gave him the Sword of Darkness, which not only enhanced his dark powers, but also acted as a catalyst for keeping him under her evil spell. She then had Tommy transport Jason into the Dark Dimension, where he faced Goldar. Tommy eventually took the honor from the Goldar and faced Jason himself. Jason managed to narrowly escape his grasp when the other Rangers teleported him out.
While the Rangers were defending Angel Grove from Goldar, Tommy entered the Command Center and attempted to sabotage it again. Alpha placed him in a stasis lock, but he was freed by Rita, who then made him grow. He then joined Goldar and Scorpina in fighting the Megazord, as Rita cast a spell to create an eclipse to remove the Megazord's power. The Megazord separated and the Dinozords fell under the earth. When the Rangers retreated into the Command Center, Alpha revealed that the stasis lock the Green Ranger was kept in allowed his true identity to be revealed — that of Tommy Oliver.
Realizing that Rita's spell was the reason for Tommy's strange behavior, Kimberly confronted him in the Youth Center, but he simply informed her that (along with knowing the other Rangers' identities) she and the other Power Rangers would soon be destroyed. Utilizing his Dragon Dagger that he received from Rita, the Green Ranger summoned his own Zord, the Dragonzord, to destroy Angel Grove. In the meantime, Alpha reestablished Zordon's link with the dimension and the Megazord was recovered. Jason and the others managed to take down the Dragonzord and, when facing the Green Ranger, Jason destroyed the Sword of Darkness and freed Tommy from Rita's spell.When he came to, Tommy realized all the damage he had done and felt terrible, but Jason assured him it was only because of Rita's spell. Tommy accepted the Rangers' offer to join them. With the Dragonzord on their side, the Rangers now had access to Dragonzord in Battle Mode, and eventually the powerful Ultrazord. At the Command Center, Tommy accepted Zordon's rules of being a Ranger, and even received a communicator from Billy. The team of five had turned into six, also making him the first ever Sixth Ranger.
Initially, Tommy stayed a loner. He would join the other Rangers in some activities, but often left to go to karate practice and other martial arts. As the battles increased, Tommy became closer to the team and formed friendships with them. He admired Zack's sense of fun, Trini's dedication, and Billy's intelligence. He also had a crush on Kimberly and the two eventually started dating.
Tommy's friendship with Jason took a little longer to develop. In the beginning, Tommy felt a sense of rivalry between him and Jason, as both were equally skilled at martial arts. He constantly tried to show up Jason in one manner or the other. Zordon was aware of the problem and sent the two on a mission to recover special blasters protected by the Zord called Titanus (who later becomes a powerhouse of the team) to defeat Rita's Super Putties. .
It was there that Tommy and Jason learned to work together. The two formed a deep bond and began teaching martial arts together as well as competing together. Tommy imbibed a lot of Jason's leadership skills which would help him down the long road ahead.
Scorpina vs Tommy
Scorpina infiltrates his home attempting to retrieve the Green Ranger's Power Coin but is unsuccessful when Tommy manages to expel her from his home with his communicator. He is completely overwhelmed by Scorpina and her Putty Patrollers until the other rangers show up in the nick of time to rescue him.
Despite having survived the battle, the stress on his body from the fight, as well as Rita's continuous influence, causes him to spontaneously lose consciousness and to experience vivid hallucinations. Trini requests a Power Scan be performed on him, revealing a strong visual difference between his power and the other five. He reveals the truth about his frequent hallucinations, causing Jason and Zack to become distrustful.
Amidst their discussion, Scorpina appears again, this time taking control of the Dragonzord to attack the city. Tommy is forbidden by Jason to enter the battle but he and the other rangers are overwhelmed when another Shark monster appears to fight them. Tommy begins to understand that the visions he's had only have strength because he allowed them to, he is finally able to overcome them and teleports into the battle in an attempt to regain control of his Dragonzord. Though it resists the song of the Dragon Dagger, he breaks through the cockpit window and destroys the Golden Dragon Dagger along with the jewel which acted as its power source. He is able to regain control of the Dragonzord allowing the Megazord to take down the shark monster. Upon return, the discussion over his role in their team reignites - with tempers flaring particularly between Zack and Jason. The conversation is brought to an abrupt end when the crystal, brought into the Command Center explodes, damaging Zordon and Alpha 5.
The Green Candle
While out walking with Kimberly, Tommy was attacked and captured by Goldar and taken to Rita's Dark Dimension. Goldar revealed that the material that had once encased Tommy and turned him evil was actually some magic wax, which was linked to his Morphing powers. By turning the wax into a Green Candle, Rita was able to ensure that as the candle burned, his powers would slowly fade away, and when the candle burnt out, she would reclaim his powers for good. As the candle would burn faster if Tommy was in its vicinity, Rita had commanded Goldar to kidnap Tommy and take him to the Dimension where the candle would be kept.
Tommy was able to grab Goldar's sword during their fight and sent himself back to Earth. Rita responded by sending a shape-shifting Cyclops monster into the city. While the other Rangers went to retrieve the candle, Tommy decided that he would fight the monster alone. Jason went into the Dark Dimension to stop the candle from burning but was unable to do so due to Goldar's intervention. With Tommy using all his strength to fight the Cyclops monster, Jason and the Rangers had to return to help him, but the Green Candle quickly burned out. Before all was lost, Zordon told Tommy to give his coin to another Ranger with a strong link to the Morphing Grid to prevent Rita from getting its powers. Tommy chose to pass his Dragon Coin onto Jason. The Red Ranger could now draw upon the remnants of the Green Ranger powers to use the Dragon Shield in battle and the Dragon Dagger to summon the Dragonzord.
Tommy said his goodbyes to the teammates, but they assured Tommy that he'd always be a Power Ranger in spirit. Tommy assured Jason that it wasn't his fault for not retrieving the Green Candle, as he tried his best to. Even though Tommy was no longer the Green Ranger, he still managed to stay friends with the rest of the Rangers and maintained his relationship with Kimberly.
Return of an Old Friend
During Parent's Day at the Youth Center, Rita decided to trap all the Rangers' parents in her Dark Dimension. She then put a spell on Billy to have him give her the Dragon Dagger. Rita and her minions told the Rangers that they would trade their parents for their Power Coins. Reluctantly, the Rangers agreed, but Rita and Goldar double-crossed them and sent the Dragonzord on a violent rampage in the city. When it seemed like there was no hope left, Jason revealed his own deception: though he gave up his Tyrannosaurus coin, he secretly kept the Dragon Coin.
When Tommy came to the Youth Center and found the place deserted, he was immediately teleported to the Command Center and was debriefed about the situation. He agreed to help, but with his powers completely gone, Tommy had to accept an enormous power boost from Zordon, and he became the Green Ranger once again. He was teleported to where Goldar guarded the coins and proceeded to fight him and the Putties. The Dagger and Coins were protected by a strange energy, but Tommy retrieved the Dagger to stop the rampaging Dragonzord and the Coins before he was teleported away. It turned out that by reaching into the force field energy while wearing the Green Ranger powers, it gave Tommy a major energy boost. He learned that the powers were only temporary and that they would run out eventually, but Tommy still chose to be an active Ranger.
Returning to the team, Tommy helped the Rangers in fighting various monsters. Though Zordon cautioned him about his limited power supply, Tommy was always battle ready if called upon. He no longer kept a low profile and became more dependent on the Rangers, helping to unify the team. Tommy also began to do more activities with the Rangers, such as martial arts teaching with Jason, basketball, and football.
However, all his happiness would change when a new villain, Lord Zedd, emerged. Determined to succeed where Rita failed, Zedd swore that he would put an end to the Power Rangers once and for all. When the Dinozords appeared to be no match for Zedd's power, Zordon charged them to become Thunderzords. With Tommy not having enough energy for his own Thunderzord, Zedd realized the Green Ranger was the team's weakest link and soon began to target him specifically.
The End of the Green Ranger
Tommy continued on as best he could, but he soon began to have bad dreams about losing his powers. Lord Zedd was behind the bad dreams. In one instance, he captured Tommy and placed him under an evil spell, and had him lure the Rangers into calling on the Sword of Power for Zedd's monster, Robogoat. Tommy, with the other Rangers, called upon the sword and then snatched it from them. Taunting the other Rangers, he left and gave the sword to Goldar. Once he gave up the sword, the spell was broken. Tommy could not believe what he had done. He tried to retrieve the sword himself, but Robogoat weakened his powers by a lot. The Rangers managed to defeat Goldar and Robogoat and regain control of the sword.
In his heart, Tommy knew that each day could be his last day as a Ranger. Despite the continuous draining of his powers, Tommy always chose to fight alongside the other Rangers. He would rather help his friends and lose his powers than keep them and do nothing. Although he showed tremendous courage, he always felt that the end of the Green Ranger was near. Unfortunately, he was right.
Green No More
One day, Tommy was confronted an image of himself that warned him of Zedd's future plans. Initially he didn't know what to make of it. Zordon also told Tommy that every attempt to permanently restore Tommy's powers was a failure; no matter what, the Green Ranger powers would soon be completely depleted. Sure enough, Tommy was captured again and had to battle Goldar after Zedd's monster, Turbanshell, had drained his powers. As Goldar showed Tommy visions of him as the powerful Green Ranger, Tommy hung his head. With Goldar mocking him, Tommy knew he would never let Goldar get the best of him again and sprung a surprise attack on Goldar. Finding the object - which turned out to be his communicator - his image had told him about, Tommy was whisked back to the other Rangers. Zedd had kidnapped five teenagers and planned to use Tommy's powers to make them into Dark Rangers. As the area was guarded against the Rangers, Tommy was the only one to go and destroy the crystal that held his powers. He succeeded, and used his powers for one last morph to destroy Turbanshell. Tommy was saddened that the Green Ranger powers were now truly gone forever, but he had known that this time would eventually come. To gain some perspective, he went to his uncle's cabin near the lake to spend the school break.
After a week at his uncle's cabin, Tommy sent a letter to the rest of the Rangers to announce that he was coming home. While swimming at the lake one afternoon, a beam of light surrounded Tommy and he was teleported to the Command Center. Zordon and Alpha revealed their plans to him of creating a new Ranger, and because this Ranger would be created from the White Light of Good, it would be impossible for the darkness to control him. Tommy was the perfect candidate to take on the powers for his bravery and determination from his old Ranger days. When the other Rangers were teleported to the Command Center, Tommy revealed himself to be the new White Mighty Morphin Power Ranger. He would control the White Tigerzord with the help of his enchanted talking sabre Saba. Tommy overestimated his powers at first and even lost control of the Tigerzord, but was quick to get back on his feet and was more careful with his powers. Upon his introduction to the rest of the team, Zordon announced that Tommy would become the new leader of the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers.
During a day of roller blading in the park, Tommy, Kim, and Billy met and assisted three teens from Stone Canyon High - Rocky DeSantos, Adam Park, and Aisha Campbell - in helping save their teacher's infant son as he and his stroller almost went down a hill. They quickly made friends with the new teens and were later surprised when they won a ninja tournament.
When the Teen World Summit came to Angel Grove, Jason, Zack, and Trini were chosen as representatives for the peace conferences in Switzerland. Their replacements turned out to be none other than the Rangers' three new friends. For the power transfer, Tommy led the Rangers to a distant planet to retrieve the Sword of Light before Zedd tried to destroy the planet with Serpentera. They succeeded in time; Tommy used the sword while Jason, Zack, and Trini transferred their powers to Rocky, Adam, and Aisha. Tommy was sad to see his old friends go but glad that the new Rangers were here to help him.
Plenty of adventures lay ahead. Tommy lost his memories, was turned back to a child , tossed into a storybook , turned into liquid , and turned into a brick , but throughout it all Tommy managed to keep his head cool.
A "New" Green Ranger
New trouble came when Rita returned and got married to Zedd. Even so, Tommy and the Rangers prevailed over their combined traps and monsters. Rita then called upon the Wizard of Deception when she wanted him to create another Tommy, one who would return to her side as the evil Green Ranger. The Wizard of Deception had putties attack Tommy. When they knocked him out, he cut off a lock of his hair and used it to create the evil Green Ranger. This evil Tommy worked with the Wizard of Deception to send the other Rangers back to colonial times.
Tommy woke up and, with his head pounding, he went looking for his friends. Learning that they had been sent back in time, Tommy confronted the evil Ranger. It was a fierce battle, but Tommy outwitted the Green Ranger and found out where the others had been sent. Quickly he went back to retrieve them and destroyed the Wizard. As with the original Tommy, once the Green Ranger's spell was broken, the other Tommy began to feel bad for what he had done. The one thing that Rita had forgotten was at the very core of Tommy is goodness. Tommy assures his double that he was under a spell and that he could not control his actions. The two Tommys returned to the colonial era to save the people there from giant rats. The double Tommy made the decision to stay where he was, realizing that two of Tommy in one time frame wouldn't work. He was then christened "Tom". Tom presumably returned the Green Ranger powers to Tommy, commenting, "I won't be needing this anymore." (although not stated, Tommy may have created his own family line with Tom, which would make Tom his ancestor when he chose to stay in colonial times).
When Kimberly was sent back to Western times, she would assist the Rangers' ancestors by creating them into a team of Wild West Power Rangers. Tommy would see his own ancestor who, while not a Ranger, was called the "White Stranger" and assisted Kim with cowboy-like martial arts. Though the Stranger was sad to see Kim off, he glanced a look at an arriving carriage carrying Kim's ancestor.
Once again, new threats arose for Tommy. Rita's brother, Rito Revolto destroyed the Thunderzords and the Ranger powers. Therefore, the Rangers searched the Desert of Despair for Ninjor, the maker of the original Power Coins. With Ninjor's help, Tommy and the others gained Ninja Ranger powers, which drew on the life force of its ranger, rather than an external source, and would help them in many battles to come. Tommy began his quest as the White Ninja Ranger, controlling the White Ninja Falconzord and eventually the White Shogunzord.
Having new Ninja powers wasn't going to let Rita, Zedd, and Rito stop from planning to destroy the Rangers. Rita placed a spell over Katherine Hillard, a new student from Australia. They told her to become friends with the Rangers and help Rita in her evil schemes.
One day at the beach, Tommy caught Kimberly as she began to feel weak. Quickly he got her to the Command Center where it was discovered that Kimberly lost her Ninja Coin and was being drained of her energy. Having once been in a similar position, Tommy found himself worrying about Kimberly's well-being and safety. Then Lord Zedd placed a trap for Kimberly and took her to his Dark Dimension. Tommy used Billy's teleporting machine to help get Kimberly out of there.
Tommy's worries over Kimberly were not over yet. When Kimberly had been hurt during gymnastics practice, Tommy was immediately at the hospital. Luckily, Kat broke through Rita's evil spell and confessed to Kimberly what had happened. Tommy and the others heard her. Knowing what it was like being under one of Rita's evil spells having been the Green Ranger, Tommy held no grudges against Kat and the damage she had inflicted.
His hardest day was yet to come. The coach who had been training Kimberly wanted her to come to Florida with him. Although Tommy did not want her to go, he also did not want to stand in the way of her dreams. He knew how hard she had worked for this, and he was afraid if he asked her to stay, she would eventually come to resent him for holding her back. They vowed to stay in contact with each other. Because of Katherine's dedication and courage, Kimberly chose to pass the Pink Ninja Coin onto her.
Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers
ÂWhen Rito and Rita's father, Master Vile, showed up, he turned all the Rangers into little kids. In order to return to the correct time, Tommy was sent on a quest to retrieve part of the fractured Zeo crystal. Tommy's adventure took him to a Native American village, where he was assisted by a wise sage named "True of Heart". With a bird as his guide, Tommy made his way up to the mountain where the crystal was. With three wrapped crystals in front him, the false ones which would guarantee Tommy being stuck, True of Heart helped Tommy look into his heart and find the correct crystal. He also gave Tommy half of an arrowhead, saying it would play an important role in his life.
All the Rangers had gained their crystal with the exception of Aisha, who chose to stay in Africa and instead send a young girl by the name of Tanya with her crystal. The Rangers returned to their normal ages, but Rito and Goldar planted a bomb underneath the Command Center.
A Zeo Beginning
Tommy and the others escaped before it blew, and Tommy found the repaired Zeo Crystal under the wreckage. They also stumbled upon the Power Chamber, built in the case of the Center's destruction, with Zordon and Alpha alive.
However, trouble brewed yet again when King Mondo and his Machine Empire sent Rita and Zedd away and started his own plans for taking over Earth. Harnessing the power from the Zeo Crystal, Tommy and the others would take the next step in protecting Earth by becoming the Zeo Rangers. Tommy once again assumed command of the team; with the power of the Star Zeo Crystal, he became the Red Zeo Ranger (Zeo Ranger V Red), controlling Zeozord 5 and his own special zord, the Red Battlezord.
During his time as a Zeo Ranger, Tommy endured many tough hardships. One of his biggest was when Kimberly sent him a "Dear John" letter saying she had found love during her training and decided to break off her relationship with Tommy. Katherine tried to help Tommy through his heartbreak by trying to hook him up with a friend of hers; while the relationship seemed promising, Tommy's duty as the leader of the Zeo Ranger kept him from the various dates. Eventually, Tommy ended up going out on a date with Katherine, though it is unknown if they continued any form of a relationship.
Tommy also had a recurring dream about True of Heart. One day he bumped into a man named Sam who looked exactly like him. Tommy offered to drop Sam home, where he found someone who looked remarkably similar to him. When Tommy went after him, the man seemed to vanish. Sam, revealing his name to be Sam Trueheart, told Tommy that once he completed his quest, the identity of the young man would be revealed.
Once Tommy completed the quest, he was surprised to find out that the young man, David Trueheart, was his brother. David revealed to have the other half of the arrowhead; when put together, the bearer would have control of the power of spirits trapped within a hidden stone. Tommy was thrilled to have a brother and quickly took him to meet his friends. Originally everything was fine, but after Tommy defeated David in a karate match, David felt embarrassed and ran off. Feeling bad, Tommy went after him only to find that he had been captured by King Mondo for the arrowhead. Tommy gave it to him, but Mondo double-crossed him. Transforming into the Red Ranger, Tommy located his brother and led him to safety. David insisted on going back to find Tommy, as Mondo had threatened to hurt him. Although Tommy tried to convince David that he's okay, David would not give up. Reluctantly Tommy took off his helmet and revealed his identity to a flabbergasted David. Tommy succeeded in getting the arrowhead back, and both brothers decided to keep their respective halves.
When the Rangers were fighting Wolfbane, a monster sent by King Mondo, a Gold Zeo Ranger appeared to help them out. The identity of the Gold Ranger remained a mystery for some time; Tommy thought it was Billy, who had stepped down as a Ranger and was their technical adviser. The new Ranger was then forced to reveal himself as Trey, an alien of the planet Triforia. Unfortunately, due to his molecular makeup, he was split into three with no way of being joined together until he went back to his home planet to heal. Trey needed a successor to carry on the powers and, with Billy not being able to handle the energy (due to unintentionally absorbing negative proton energy from the Command Center's destruction), Tommy needed to find someone else.
Luckily, Jason had returned from the peace conferences recently, so Tommy asked him if he would step in as the Gold Ranger. Knowing that King Mondo was also interested in the Gold Power, Jason agreed, and hurried back to the Command Center where the three Treys gave Jason the Golden Staff and the Gold Ranger powers. Before leaving, the Treys gave the Rangers the Super Zeozords, and Tommy would control Super Zeozord 5
Always being the target for the forces of evil, Tommy was abducted by the Machine Empire and brainwashed into working for them. Prince Gasket introduced himself and told Tommy that he was the King of the Machine Empire and that the Power Rangers were evil and needed to be destroyed. Tommy was reluctant to believe him, but after viewing images of the Rangers' destruction, Tommy knew that the Rangers had to be destroyed.
Jason and Kat found out that Tommy was being brainwashed and transported themselves to the arena where Tommy was. The Zeo Rangers fought Tommy, but realized that the only way to remove him from Prince Gasket's grasp was to show him who his friends were. They all De-Morphed in front of him. Seeing the familiar faces, Tommy began having old memories and knew that the Rangers were good.
Zeo (Shattered Grid) Split Timeline
As Zeo Ranger V - Red, Tommy Oliver followed his original timeline until the Shattered Grid event. He was kidnapped by Lord Drakkon and impersonated just as the Rangers were seeing Jason off, after his tenure as the Gold Ranger. Tommy was in captivity while Drakkon stole away one of the Zeonizers from the Power Chamber. It is later revealed he also took Tommy's Zeonizer (or at least its Crystal). Drakkon murders Tommy upon his return, but Tommy is restored to life once the Grid is restored.
After Billy left to live on Aquitar, and Jason returned the Gold Ranger powers to Trey, the Rangers defeated King Mondo while unbeknownst to the Rangers, Rita & Zedd finished off the remaining House of Gadgetry. But trouble found the Rangers again when Divatox, a ruthless space pirate had decided to become a threat. Thus, a new source of power had to be found to stop her and the Turbo Rangers were born.
Tommy stepped up and took his new position as the Red Turbo Power Ranger. With new villains came new allies. After Rocky chose to leave because of a karate accident, young Justin Stewart joined everyone as the Blue Turbo Ranger. The Rangers quickly went into action and approached the cave where Divatox was holding Kimberly and Jason. They found out that they were being sacrificed so that Divatox could marry Maligore, a hideous lava monster. Tommy was able to save his friends, and with the new Turbo Megazord, defeated the evil Maligore.
Because of the new Turbo powers, Tommy gained an interest in cars and began to spend a lot of time at the race track. As a result, he didn't attend his graduation ceremony, preferring to pick up his diploma earlier. This caused him to spend less time with the other Turbo Rangers, even though he was present whenever they needed him, similar to his days as the Green Ranger.
- "I wouldn't be standing here today, T.J., if it weren't for your courage and strength. I choose you to lead the team, as the new Red Ranger."
- ―Tommy Oliver[src]
When Zordon and Alpha 5 chose to leave, Dimitria and Alpha 6 were assigned to watch over the Rangers. The new mentors didn't stop Divatox, who was determined to destroy the Rangers. Divatox had tried everything but nothing was met with success. On one occasion Divatox's mother told her that the best way to destroy the Rangers was to destroy their leader, Tommy, but of course he came out of the situation unscathed.
Near the end of Tommy's tenure as a ranger, Divatox sent Piranhatrons to attack Tommy and Kat, who were riding out to meet Tanya, Adam and Justin for a camping trip. The Piranhatrons abducted Tommy and brought him to a cave where Divatox was prepared to drop him into the Vortex of Eternal Doom and Sorrow.
Tommy was saved by Theodore Jay "T.J." Jarvis Johnson, a teenage boy who was passing through Angel Grove. Tommy was impressed by T.J.'s dedication and bravery, and owed his life to him. When Tommy and the other Rangers had to leave for college, Tommy chose T.J. as his successor.
After his tenure as a Ranger was over, Tommy went to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), where he decided to take a Doctorate in Paleontology, a fascination brought on by his days with the dinosaur inspired Mighty Morphin' team of his youth. While researching fossils, Tommy found the Red, Blue, and Yellow Dino Gems, remnants of the asteroid which killed the dinosaurs 65 million years ago. After learning of the power the gems contained, Tommy knew that they would be misused if in the wrong hands, so he hid them.
While he was in college, Tommy met Hayley Ziktor, who helped him create the Dino Morphers, which could harness the gems' power to create the Dino Thunder Power Rangers. He was also partners with Terrence "Smitty" Smith and Dr. Anton Mercer on a dinosaur-related project that would lead to the creation of the Tyrannodrones, Raptor Riders and the Biozords.
A horrible lab accident turned Mercer into Mesogog, who seized the project's creations, including the Tyrannodrones, attempted to capture and/or kill Tommy and destroyed the island they'd been working on. Tommy, who was unaware that Mesosog was Mercer, started to work on the Dino Thunder powers with Hayley, in case Mesogog resurfaced with new help. Tommy also lost contact with Smitty after he was picked over him when Anton chose Tommy, but was unaware that he, too, had had a lab accident, becoming Zeltrax.
Dr. Tommy Oliver Returns!
One Year after the events of Dino Thunder Tommy is contacted by Jack the Yellow Hyperforce ranger to help him find the rest of his team. Dr. Oliver who in turn agreed to help find the Rangers, eventually bringing the time ship to the North Pole in 1985. As the rest of the Hyperforce rangers are confused by Dr. Oliver's presence, the Rangers fill Jack in with their recent adventure with Santa and Jack in turn explains to the other Rangers that from his perspective the Rangers had been missing for several weeks and not just hours. In those weeks that the Rangers were missing Jack explains that he and Alpha 55 did an extensive search for them and were able to reprogram the time ship to detect time anomalies in the process. As a result, they were able to detect "The Leader" in Reefside in the year 2005 attempting to find Dr. Anton Mercer and revive his alter ego Mesogog.
The HyperForce Rangers and Dr. Oliver return to Reefside in the year 2005 to discover that Dr. Mercer is missing and Dr. Oliver's friend Hayley is in the process of destroying his newly rebuilt underground headquarters, having prior been destroyed by Zeltrax. Eddie uses his focus ability to neutralize Hayley and they see a news broadcast where "The Leader" is demanding for Dr. Mercer and his alter ego Mesogog for his plans. The Rangers learn that Hayley's actions were the result of being exposed to a strange gas being emitted from Hayley's Cyber Cafe. The Rangers use their power to temporarily charge the Black Dino Gem so that Dr. Oliver can become the Black Dino Ranger once more and then they head to the Cyber Cafe.
At the Cyber Cafe the Rangers discover the Putties and a horse plant hybrid Perfume Pony monster. The Rangers manage to drive off the people infected by the gas and discover that the Perfume Pony is the source of the gas. Eddie and Vesper are infected by the gas, but are brought back to their senses after taking blows to their heads.
As the putties are defeated by Dr. Oliver and the other Rangers, Jack uses one of Dr. Oliver's borrowed gas masks to smother the Perfume Pony in its own gas causing the monster to grow. Alpha 55 works on an antidote to the gas and part of the HyperForce team begins to cryogenically freeze the infected civilians attacking them. Dr. Oliver summons the Mezodon Megazord and the other Rangers follow him to suppress the Perfume Pony. Calling upon the HyperForce Zords, the Perfume Pony is badly damaged. Dr. Oliver finishes the monster off with his Brachio Staff, sealing the monster underground. Using their combined powers the antidote is then dispersed around Reefside saving the civilians.
Dr. Oliver receives a phone call from Dr. Mercer, who is at Mercer Industries. They head to Mercer Industries and discover a badly injured Mercer surrounded by Putties. The Putties are driven off and Mercer is healed by Dr. Oliver using the HyperForce Rangers' healing charge technology. Mercer begins changing into Mesogog, brought back to life due to residual Dino DNA still in Mercer's system. The Rangers learn from Mercer and the partially revived Mesogog that they refused to help "The Leader" in his plan of conquest, a plan that is revealed to be somehow tied to Zordon. Alpha 55 detects a disturbance on the other side of Reefside and the Rangers attempt to use the gas antidote to help Mercer rid himself of Mesogog, but with little success. Dr. Oliver decides to stay behind to help Mercer in preventing Mesogog from fully reviving as the Rangers say their goodbyes and head off to check out the disturbance.
Wild Force Era
Tommy was in contact with Andros, the Red Space Ranger, and aware of his mission trailing General Venjix and the remaining survivors of the Machine Empire. Andros contacted him when he was staying at Bulkmeier's, a club owned by Bulk - who was intimidated by Tommy, nervously calling him "sir".
After learning that the Machine Empire was reviving Lord Zedd's deadly Zord Serpentera, Tommy contacted the Veteran Red Rangers of Earth for a preemptive strike on Venjix. He apparently hadn't seen Jason in a while, as the two acted like it had been a while and Tommy was initially unclear if he was going to turn up.
With ten Red Rangers and the help of Cole's Wild Force Rider, Serpentera and the rest of the Machine Empire was destroyed - Tommy personally destroying General Gerrok. Cole remarked that Tommy was the "greatest Ranger ever," which got mocked by the other Red Rangers.
Deleted scenes for the episode show that Tommy owned Bulkmeier's and that Bulk & Skull were nervous because he was their boss; he was also unaware, until Andros called, of Venjix, and casually said he was "retired". Dino Thunder would show Tommy as he was in the aired episode: someone who is clearly active and planning things. There were rumors that Rocky DeSantos was going to have a cameo as Tommy's butler and that Kat was going to cameo as well, though neither of these appear in the "Forever Red" draft outlines.
Dino Thunder Era
Tommy resurfaced as a science teacher at a school in the fictional city of Reefside, California. A trio of detention students — Conner McKnight, Ethan James, and Kira Ford — unravelled Tommy's past as a Power Ranger after uncovering three artifacts from his lab that turned them into Power Rangers. Tommy recruited these students to become the Dino Thunder Power Rangers, doing so while seeming mysterious and somewhat obnoxious, as noted by Conner. When he discovered that Mesogog was still active, he stole another Dino Gem from Mesogog and joined the other Rangers as the Black Dino Thunder Ranger, aided by the power of invisibility from the Black Dino Gem. His Dinozord was the Brachiozord carrier, he wielded the Brachio Staff, and he drove the Black Thunder ATV.
When the White Dino Ranger appeared, Tommy's dedication to saving the lives of innocents seemed to give Tommy cause to show no mercy to him, even after he found out his identity was Trent Mercer. For a while, he was encased in amber by the White Dino Ranger, and once freed, was unable to De-Morph, due to his Dino Gem and his Morpher re-molecularizing. He remained in his Morphed form for a while. Despite this resolve, he could not help but feel sympathy for Trent when his students wouldn't, reminding them that he was infamously in the same predicament years ago as the evil Green Ranger, his very first stint as a Power Ranger, and that out of all the Evil Rangers that had existed, he was the one that had come closest to ending them once and for all.
After seeing the power of the White Ranger Clone and the Terrorsaurus, Tommy decided that the Rangers needed an upgrade. He took Trent to the location of the Shield of Triumph, as the shield could only be freed from its resting place by the power of Trent's Dino Gem. He also had a hunch that Conner was the one destined to control the shield. He was right, as Conner showed up just in time to save the shield from being lost forever. Tommy informed the other Rangers they had to contribute their energies to the shield, and Conner became the Triassic Ranger. He was later De-Morphed by a special substance, but was rendered invisible as a result.
An experiment sees the return of Tommy to his natural state, but the process shatters his Dino Gem and renders Tommy in a coma. During this time, Tommy would endure three internal battles, facing off against three of his past Ranger egos: the Green and White Power Rangers and the Red Zeo Ranger (during each of his fights with those Rangers, the screen was tinted the color that matched the Ranger). After proving that he would not give up the fight for his life, his opponents each offered him a shattered piece of his Dino Gem. Tommy would awake holding the newly repaired Dino Gem in his hand. As a result, he also gained Super Dino Mode.
When he learned that Trent was hiding his father's secret identity, Tommy considered asking Trent to surrender his Morpher. Though Tommy came to understand Trent's loyalty, he left the decision of letting Trent stay with the team to the other Rangers. They decided to let Trent stay after he saved Conner's life. In the final battle against Zeltrax, Tommy advised the Rangers that the only means to succeed would be to sacrifice their Zords (this may have been a reference to his own Zord sacrifice in Season 3's Ninja Quest, Part 1). At the end of the series, Tommy destroyed Zeltrax, alongside Kira. The Dino Rangers sacrificed their Dino Gems in order to destroy Mesogog's ultimate form(s). By that point, Mesogog had already managed to separate himself from Dr. Anton Mercer. In the end, Tommy would answer Anton's question of what he would do now by insisting he would pursue the simple life of a high school science teacher finally retiring his life as a Power Ranger for good, however, no Power Ranger, even Tommy, can escape the power forever.
- "Black Ranger, I've read all about you!"
- ―Jack Landors[src]
In 20 years, S.P.D. cadets will have to read all about Tommy and his Ranger service at the Academy.
While Prince Vekar invaded the Earth, Tommy had begun uniting the Power Rangers that preceded the Mega Rangers. In between the event, some of them came in contact with the Mega Rangers.
When Emperor Mavro invades Earth, Tommy had finished uniting all the Power Rangers preceding the Mega Rangers and led them to fight Mavro and his allies. A kid was stuck in a car that was about to fall. Tommy uses Saba to rescue the kid, acknowledging the child's bravery. Emperor Mavro was defeated. But the remaining thousands of XBorgs still stand. Tommy gathered all the existing Power Rangers and met up with the Mega Rangers.
How Tommy regained his original Green Ranger powers is never explained here although he likely attained the Master Morpher shown in Super Ninja Steel sometime before the start of the Legend War.
Hyperforce- Stage 4: The Armada
During the events of the Legendary Battle, The Hyperforce Rangers return (after helping Orion) to help out in the Legendary War. Eddie begs Alpha 55 to let them join in despite the chance of altering the future and Alpha 55 agrees that the legendary Rangers could use the help. During the battle the Hyperforce Rangers come to the aid of many of the legendary Rangers unnoticed, though Marv gets Tommy's attention when Marv has an epic fail and runs off to hide. Knowing that the Hyperforce Rangers shouldn't be there, Tommy tries to get the Hyperforce Rangers to leave before they alter the timeline too severely.
In Dimensions in Danger, Tommy returns to his home in Reefside, where he calls out to his son J.J. about forgetting his bike on the front porch. Just as he was ready to take his son to school, however, Lord Draven shows up and kidnaps him. It turns out to be a plot by the villain to capture Power Rangers from various dimensions in order to create a robot army that he could use to conquer all the dimensions. Tommy manages to free himself and saves Wes, Gemma, Koda, and the Ninja Steel Rangers from a force of Basherbots using Dino Thunder Black. The group of Rangers split up and storm Draven's fortress, managing to free the other captured rangers. Tommy enters into a battle with an evil robot clone of himself where he proceeds to use the Master Morpher to utilize the powers of Dino Thunder Black (extended cut), Zeo Ranger V Red, White Ranger, and Green Ranger to destroy the clone. Once reuniting with the other Rangers, they morph and work together to destroy the Ranger Clones. Draven manages to fire off the last Mega Arrow to destroy the dimensional barriers when Tommy summons the Falconzord to fly up and catch the arrow, sending it straight back at Draven while the other Rangers fire at him with their weapons. This finally destroys Lord Draven. Tommy and the other veteran Rangers are seen passing the torch to the Ninja Steel Rangers, then returning both Koda and Gemma to their respective dimensions first before returning to the main dimension. While they were returning home, Tommy and Kat were holding hands, hinting that they are still a couple and JJ´s parents.
Soul of the Dragon
|This section contains Expanded Universe material|
|This section contains story elements expanded upon after the show aired. These expansions happened in other media and do not contradict events (non-canon), and are not considered alternate canon. This is here to recognize cross-media efforts to develop the franchise history further than the original material.|
|View • Edit|
Years later (circa S.P.D.) Katherine and Tommy's adult son J.J. (an S.P.D. cadet) goes missing. Tommy goes in search of him, his Master Morpher finally giving out in the process. Tommy's son J.J. turns out to have been undercover for S.P.D. and has been investigating a mysterious witch, which turns out to be Scorpina, who was working for Lokar. Together, Tommy and J.J. defeat the villains. J.J. inherits the Dragon Shield, which he adds to his arsenal as the new S.P.D. Green Ranger.
In a possible future, an elderly Tommy narrates a holiday event taking place during his Zeo years to his young grandson. He is married to Katherine, and the couple have another grandson, who is implied to be a Power Ranger as well. However, this is probably non canon as the Command Center/Power Chamber had been destroyed in the finale of Power Rangers Turbo and the original communicator had never been used ever since Power Rangers Turbo
When Lord Drakkon escaped Promethea custody, Tommy and Jason both encountered Grace Sterling over the revelation that she had held Lord Drakkon without them knowing about it. As the other Rangers try to prepare for anything Drakkon might do, he and Kimberly have a heart to heart talk over recent events and agree to a date. However, the date ends on a bad note when Kimberly rebuffs Tommy's attempt at a good night kiss. As Kimberly realizes that she really did want the kiss and tries to go back for it, Tommy is kicking himself over such an action. As he is, he is ambushed by a repowered Drakkon, running him through the back with Saba and absorbing his power to supercharge the Green Chaos Crystal. Kimberly arrives, followed by a time-travelling Jen Scotts, only to be helpless as Drakkon escapes and Tommy dies in Kimberly's arms.
Despite the Rangers' attempts to revive Tommy, Zordon is forced to admit defeat and recognize that Tommy is lost to them. The Rangers are forced to return Tommy to the alleyway where he was struck down and let the world know he was gone. His time as a Power Ranger was left unknown and the Dragon Coin was passed down to Jason. Even more, when Jen revives from her brief coma, she sadly tells the team that there's no way to travel back in time to save Tommy due to the damage done by Lord Drakkon.
Drakkon sent Ranger Slayer to eliminate the Mighty Morphin in their timeline, but mistakenly sent her to the past-present where Tommy is yet to be a Ranger. In his first appearance, the past-present Tommy is seen training in the gym, but is under attack by Ranger Slayer.
The past-present Tommy thought she tried to kill him however, Ranger Slayer, who is now freed from Drakkon’s control by her past-present uses her opportunity to change his original future-present-self’s fate, giving him a second chance to live, by implanting the improved green crystal implanted in her arrows with a single shot without killing him, giving him a vision to prevent his fated death like his future-present-self had, eventually trapping his soul within the time and space instead of dying.
When Drakkon finally obtain the final third evolution and stole the Heart of the Master from the Emissaries Three, then destroyed all realities and rewrote them into one where Drakkon became a Superman-like figure, Tommy (as a specter) began to haunt Drakkon, taunting him and telling him that he knows this world is wrong and that he's a pathetic man for creating it. This allows his grip on the world to weaken enough for Tommy to resurrect himself and rescue the Emissaries before rescuing his teammates, including Jen and Lauren, with a fragment implanted by Kimberly from Drakkon’s former world. As Tommy gathers the team along with Jen and Lauren, they are soon found by Drakkon, leading to a titanic struggle that ends with Tommy grabing the Heart of the Master.
The two are pulled inside the Heart, the two battle briefly before Tommy defeats him, telling him that the reason he lost was because he couldn't stomach the idea that, in an entire multiverse of Tommys, he was the only one who was evil. With Drakkon pulled away from the Heart, his world began to fall apart. Tommy offered him a chance to save him, but Drakkon refused, staying with his broken world as it collapsed around him, ending his threat once and for all. With that Tommy returns the heart back to the Emissaries and all realities are restored, he and Kimberly share their last kiss before the restoration is complete, meaning it may erase almost all memories relating to the Shattered Grid events.
Video game appearances
Power Rangers Legacy Wars
In the game Power Rangers Legacy Wars, Tommy Oliver is playable as the Mighty Morphin Green Ranger, White Ranger, Green Ranger V2 as seen in the fan series Super Power Beat Down, Red Zeo Ranger & Black Dino Ranger.
- White Stranger - Ancestor of 1888
- Mrs. and Mr. Oliver - Adoptive Parents (mentioned)
- John Rush - Adoptive Uncle
- Unknown name - Adoptive Uncle (mentioned)
- David Trueheart - Older Brother
- Tom - Clone
- Kat Oliver - Wife
- Unknown name - Daughter/Son and Son-in-Law/Daughter-in-law (mentioned)
- Agatha - Possible descendant
- J.J. Oliver - Son
- Mr. Hillard - Father-in-law
- Mrs. Hillard - Mother-in-law
- Jack - Foster Uncle (mentioned)
Brave, strong-willed, and dedicated, Tommy is an individual that very few people would ever be foolish enough to provoke. Possessed of an all-or-nothing mentality, Tommy is willing to sacrifice everything he has for the sake of his goals. It was likely for this reason that Rita chose him as her Green Ranger while she had control of the Green Power Coin. A serious and focused martial artist, Tommy is quick to criticize himself, and works hard to improve in any way he can, making him a danger not only to his enemies, but himself as well, as he often goes beyond his limits, such as coping with his dwindling connection to Rita who continued to wage psychological warfare on the young man and sow the seeds of dissent and doubt in his mind.
Tommy also suffers from a fear that he will not fit in with the other Rangers due to his history as brainwashed slave to Rita and their former enemy, and that the bad blood between him and the other Rangers still persists. Tommy also deeply fears that he may become like his alternate timeline counterpart, the Green/White Ranger, Lord Drakkon, who killed his own reality's Jason and Billy. Due to being different iterations of the same person, Tommy is terrified at the image of the person he might or might not become, the idea of committing such terrible acts visibly disturbing him, if not traumatizing him.
Tommy is hotheaded like many men his age, and is prone to fighting with his teammates when his loyalties are thrown into question. These fights are most commonly with Zack and Jason due to their respective histories as the first Ranger that Rita offered the Green Coin to and the Team Leader. Like Tommy, their combative personalities clash with Tommy's, unlike the more passive Kimberly, Trini, and Billy who Tommy is far more agreeable and friendly with.
Though not the tech wiz that Billy is, Tommy is still quick to react and strategize on the fly, such as protecting his mother from Scorpina by teleporting the crazed warrior far from his home with barely a moment to spare or giving up his powers to use his own Power Coin to restore his teammate's powers after the Black Dragon severed their connection to the Morphin Grid.
Following his death, Tommy's consciousness was preserved inside the Morphin Grid. As he watched Drakkon ravage the multiverse, he understood the truth: that in each world that had a Tommy Oliver, they were all good people, except for one: Drakkon. Armed with this undeniable truth about himself, Tommy's will became unstoppable, and proceeeded to wear down Drakkon's mind in the new reality. Due to this newfound conviction, Tommy managed to break his alternate self in a duel within the Heart of the Master. Now a man come full circle, Tommy was calm enough to remain in control, and mature enough to offer mercy and friendship to the man who had taken his life. Confident in his decision to reboot the world before the Shattered Grid campaign, and he and Kim finally came to terms with their feelings, kissing before the world was made anew.
Despite being merely a man, Tommy Oliver has walked through darkness, braved the nature of evil, and even offered a hand of friendship to a sworn enemy. He was an outsider who found his place among the Rangers, becoming the remarkable man he could have only become with those who stood beside him through all his troubles.
As The Green Ranger of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Also retroactively known as Mighty Morphin Green Ranger or Green Mighty Morphin Ranger (unofficial titles).
- Wrist Communicator
- Power Morpher
- Master Morpher
- Dragon Dagger
- Dragon Shield
- Sword of Darkness (temporarily, under evil influence)
- Power Sword (temporarily, loaned by the Red Power Ranger)
- Blade Blaster
- Mega Heater
Appearances: MMPR S1 Episodes 17-29, 31-35, 50, 52, 54-60, MMPR S2 Episodes 1-4, 6-13, SM Episode 20, SNS Episode 10, Soul of the Dragon
In an episode of the YouTube web series Super Power Beat Down, which features actor Jason David Frank as Tommy, the Green Ranger's suit was given a one-off revamped look, featuring a more modernized suit design in a much darker shade of green and armed with the Sword of Darkness and the Dragon Dagger. This version of the Green Ranger would be made into a playable character in Power Rangers Legacy Wars, dubbed the Green Ranger V2 suit.
In its initial appearance, the helmet's color scheme resembled the original suit's green, though summoning the Dragon Dagger turned the helmet into a darker green while silver trims appeared on the helmet.
In Power Rangers Legacy Wars - Street Fighter Showdown, Tommy explains his new Ranger form as an upgraded version made by Ninjor when he made the Crimson Hawk Power Coin.
As The White Ranger of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Also retroactively known as Mighty Morphin White Ranger or White Mighty Morphin Ranger (unofficial titles)
- Wrist Communicator
- Power Morpher
- Tiger Power Coin
- Falcon Ninja Coin
- Master Morpher
- White Heavenly Treasure Lai-Lai Jewel (never mentioned in the Power Rangers universe but clearly seen being held by Tommy in some instances due to original Dairanger footage).
- White Shark Cycle
Appearances: MMPR S2 Episodes 17-21, 23-38, 40-47, 49-52, MMPR S3 Episodes 1-4, 6-15, 18-24, 26-33, SNS Episode 10, Soul of the Dragon
After having received the Power of Ninja from Ninjor, Tommy is able to transform into the The White Ninja Ranger. This form enables the user to use a multitude of ninja techniques. It seems, however, weaker than the standard Ranger form, as it is only used against Tenga Warriors, with the team always morphing to their standard Ranger forms whenever a Monster appears.
- Replacement: When a Ranger is about to be hit by an attack they replace themselves with their ninja uniform allowing them to escape the attack. It was first used by Tommy in the battle against the Tenga Warriors in Ninja Quest.
- Laser Power: It was first used in a combination attack by Tommy and Kimberly where they release energy (of their respective color) from their hands to defeat the Tenga Warriors in Stop the Hate Master.
Appearances: MMPR S3 Episodes 6, 8-10, 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 24, 25, 27, 28
When the White Ranger dons metallic armor, the white in his suit is replaced with a light silver coat. In this form, he can execute high-speed martial arts moves with added metal-like impact. He can also reflect light and use the reflection as a volatile blast.
Appearances: MMPR S3 Episodes 29-33
As Zeo Ranger V Red of the Zeo Rangers.
- Wrist Communicator
- Red Zeo Sub-Crystal
- Master Morpher
- Zeo Laser Blade
- Zeo Laser Pistol
- Zeo V Power Sword/Battle Sword
- Zeo Jet Cycle V
- Defender Wheel
- Zeo V Flying Power Kick
Appearances: Zeo Episodes 2-14, 16-28, 30-50, Wild Force Episode 34, SNS Episode 10, Soul of the Dragon
As the first Red Turbo Ranger of the Turbo Rangers.
- Wrist Communicator
- Turbo Morpher
- Turbo Key
- Master Morpher
- Auto Blaster
- Turbo Blade
- Turbo Navigator
- Turbo Lightning Sword
- Turbo Cart
Appearances: Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie, PRT Episodes 2-17, 19, Soul of the Dragon
As the Black Dino Ranger of the Dino Rangers. He has the ability to become invisible.
Appearances: DT Episode 5-18, 20-38, S.P.D. Episode 35, SNS Episode 10, Soul of the Dragon
Morph and Roll Call
Legendary Ranger Devices
The Green Mighty Morphin Ranger Key is one of Tommy's personal Ranger Keys. This key along with the other 14 Official Sixth Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Orion (Super Megaforce Silver) who uses it to fight as the Green Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
- Alongside Noah as the Blue Dino Ranger as part of an all-Dinosaur Legendary Ranger Mode while fighting Sirjinkor.
- To give Troy his Dragon Shield so Troy could become the Armored Red Ranger.
The White Mighty Morphin Ranger Key is one of Tommy's personal Ranger Keys. This key along with the other 14 Official Sixth Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Orion (Super Megaforce Silver) who uses it to fight as the White Mighty Morphin Power Ranger.
- Used when assisting the main Super Mega Rangers when they did a Legendary Squadron Mode while fighting Sirjinkor.
The Zeo Ranger V Red Key is one of Tommy's personal Ranger Keys. This key along with the majority of the Core Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Troy Burrows (Super Megaforce Red) who uses it to fight as Zeo Ranger V Red.
- When the Super Mega Rangers became the Zeo Power Rangers while fighting Sirjinkor.
- Among several Legendary Ranger modes as he and the others fought against Emperor Mavro
The Black Dino Ranger Key is one of Tommy's personal Ranger Keys. This key along with the majority of the Core Ranger Keys are seen lining the Command Center's interior walls. This key is mainly used by Jake Holling (Super Megaforce Green) who uses it to fight as the Black Dino Ranger. It was also used by Noah Carver (Super Megaforce Blue) on one occasion.
- Noah became the Black Dino Ranger alongside Emma (RPM Black) and Gia (Black Aquitar Ranger) as part of a all-black legendary Ranger Mode in their fight against X-Borgs on the Animarium.
- When the Super Mega Rangers became the Dino Rangers while fighting Desolar.
The Green Ranger is one of the Rangers that represent the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers for the MMPR Dino Charger, released as part of a special set of Dino Charger Power Packs. In Mighty Morphin's case, it featured the Red Ranger, the Green Ranger, the Megazord, and the MMPR title. This Charger was paired with the Megaforce Dino Charger.
As part of SDCC 2015, Bandai released an exclusive Dino Charge Mighty Morphin' Charger set with each Dino Charger depicting four pictures. In Mighty Morphin' White's case, it featured his Ranger form, the MMPR title, the White Tigerzord, and Saba.
Zeo Ranger V Red is one of the Rangers that represent the Zeo Rangers for the Zeo Dino Charger, released as part of a special set of Dino Charger Power Packs. In Zeo's case, it featured Zeo Ranger V Red, the Gold Zeo Ranger, the Zeo Megazord, and the Zeo title. This Charger was paired with the Operation Overdrive Dino Charger.
The Mighty Morphin Green Ninja Power Star is a special Ninja Power Star that bears the likeness of the Green Ranger and is marked with the kanji for "green". This will be a part of the upcoming Super Ninja Steel toyline and it's currently unknown if it will have a in-show appearance.
The Mighty Morphin White Ninja Power Star is a special Ninja Power Star that bears the likeness of the White Ranger and is marked with the kanji for "white". This will be a part of the upcoming Super Ninja Steel toyline and it's currently unknown if it will have a in-show appearance.
MMPR fan club video
- Being interviewed himself, Tommy was in the hallway of Angel Grove High; he wore his straight hair in a ponytail and had on a green shirt; whether he wore a communicator is unknown.
- In regard to priorities, Tommy said that beyond fighting evil and going to school, he always found time to practice martial arts, but only after finishing his schoolwork.
- Asked about friends, Tommy said he'd been a loner when he'd first come to Angel Grove but that the teens had taken him in; sometimes they would get in disagreements when under spells, but once the spell was broken, he said, you were cool with everyone.
- Tommy commented that he loved to help people, and it was great to fight evil and win, adding that the good guys always won.
- On his power loss, Tommy said he'd really had a bad time, and it had been tough, because he liked being a Power Ranger and that had been something Rita had taken away from him; now, however, he'd fought through it and had his powers back.
- When asked about girlfriends, Tommy was unsure, but he noted that Kimberly was "kinda special" to him.
- Tommy's plans for the future included going to college and perhaps opening a karate school for kids.
- Asked whether he preferred being a good guy or a bad guy, Tommy replied, "I love being a good guy, because good guys always win. Bad does not pay."
- Talking about her friends, Kim said Tommy was one of her best friends, and they got along so well and were really great friends; she then added that, yes, he was cute, then giggled and changed the subject.
- Kim remarked that Jason was great, like a big brother, and she felt safe and secure with him, much like she did with Tommy.
Promotional Material Data
Bio Card #15 : Tommy/Green Ranger
- Name: Tommy
- Age: 18
- Birthday: October 20
- Sign: Libra
- Height: 6'-0"
- Weight: 167 lbs.
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Favorite Food: Corn Flakes and Raisins
- Favorite Subject: History
- Hobbies: Playing the Blues on his Flute
Academic Calendar Magazine 1996/97. Power Rangers Zeo: Back to school with the Zeo Rangers
- RANGER: ZEO Ranger V
- NAME: Tommy Oliver
- AGE: 17 years old
- BIRTHDATE: September 20th
- BORN: California
- FAVORITE FOOD: Pizza
- FAVORITE SUBJECT: Music
- HOBBIES: Writing songs
Bio Card #10 : Tommy Oliver
- Name: Tommy Oliver
- Age: 18
- Hobbies: Martial Arts, Cars
- Favorite Color: Red
- Secret Identidy: Red Turbo Ranger
Behind the Scenes
- Tommy is played by Jason David Frank.
- As the Mighty Morphin' Green Ranger, his suit actors in Super Sentai footage from Zyuranger were Seiji Takaiwa (高岩 成二 Takaiwa Seiji), Yasuhiro Takeuchi (竹内 康博 Takeuchi Yasuhiro) and Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki). In US footage for Mighty Morphin', his suit actors are Erik Betts and Hien Nguyen.
- As the Mighty Morphin' White Ranger, his suit actor in Super Sentai footage from Dairanger was Minoru Watanabe (渡辺 実 Watanabe Minoru). In US footage for Mighty Morphin', his suit actors are Hien Nguyen, Makoto Yokoyama, and Tatsuro Koike.
- As the Red Zeo Ranger, his suit actor in Super Sentai footage from Ohranger was Kazutoshi Yokoyama (横山 一敏 Yokoyama Kazutoshi) and his subsitute was Hirofumi Fukuzawa (福沢 博文 Fukuzawa Hirofumi). In US footage for Zeo, his suit actor is Makoto Yokoyama.
- As the Red Turbo Ranger, his suit actors in Super Sentai footage from Carranger was Kazutoshi Yokoyama (横山 一敏 Yokoyama Kazutoshi) and his subsitute was Hirofumi Fukuzawa (福沢 博文 Fukuzawa Hirofumi). In US footage for Turbo, his suit actors are Hiroshi Maeda (前田 浩 Maeda Hiroshi), (who also portrayed the Red Turbo Ranger in Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie), and Takahiro Honma (本間 崇寛 Honma Takahiro).
- As the Black Dino Thunder Ranger, his suit actor in Super Sentai footage from Abaranger was Hideaki Kusaka (日下 秀昭 Kusaka Hideaki) and his subsitute was Jiro Okamoto (岡元 次郎 Okamoto Jirō). In US footage for Dino Thunder, his suit actor is Makoto Arakawa (荒川真 Arakawa Makoto).
- Many of Tommy's mannerisms and habits in MMPR were added to the character to accommodate the Super Sentai footage. In Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger, the Japanese series from which Power Rangers used its footage, in particular Tommy's counterpart Burai had to remain in a cave to preserve his limited life force so therefore wouldn't turn up to a battle until he was desperately needed. Therefore, Tommy would usually be preoccupied with martial arts lessons or a Putty attack and also wouldn't turn up until later (many times he would turn up simply to summon Dragonzord). Also, the Green Candle story arc and transfer of Tommy's powers was used for when Burai died. It is assumed that Saban did not wish to kill off the character in the interest of keeping "Power Rangers" kid-friendly, and so a storyline was created in which he would simply lose his powers instead. However, the Power Rangers and Tommy, in particular, had become incredibly popular with viewers, and so Saban later paid Toei to produce more footage which allowed for Tommy to be brought back on the show. Tommy's relationship with Kimberly lead to the resulting new footage to focus on the Green and Pink rangers frequently acting together. When the footage ran out, the Green Ranger was completely written out for Tommy to become the White Ranger. Tommy's occasional jumping up and down while morphed was due to Kou, his White Ranger Sentai counterpart, being a child and growing into adult-sized when morphed (similar to Turbo's Blue Ranger, Justin Stewart).
- Due to Disney not wanting to pay for Jason David Frank's trip to New Zealand, he did not appear in person in the episodes in which the Dino Thunder and S.P.D. Power Rangers team up. In the S.P.D. episode Wormhole, aside from various recycled lines of dialogue, Jeffrey Parazzo (Trent's actor) voices Tommy and he does not appear out of costume. This is the first time since MMPR season 1's "Green With Evil (5)", with the quick drop-in line of "No way!" that Tommy has been played by anyone other than Jason David Frank.
- In the Italian dub of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Tommy is voiced by Gariele Calindri.
- Gabriele would also voice another dragon theme warrior, Dragon Shiryu, in Saint Saiya.
- In the Korean dub of Power Rangers, Tommy was voiced by Jun Kim, who later voiced Beet J. Stag in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters (later adapted as Steel in Power Rangers Beast Morphers ).
- When the assets for MMPR were shipped over from Japan, the dragon shield was damaged. The original shield was made of hard foam rubber, while the replacement made in America for use when filming new scenes was made of thin cloth, making it very obvious which shots were from the Sentai and which were original to MMPR. This would not be corrected until a new Green Ranger costume was made for the dream sequence appearance of the Green Ranger in Dino Thunder.
- The original Saban-made Green Ranger suit was also a noticeably different shade of green from its Sentai counterpart. The original DragonRanger suit was a deep emerald shade, while the MMPR costume was seafoam-green colored.
- When a new Green Ranger costume was created for Dino Thunder, the design deviated slightly from the original Dragon Ranger design. Silver lining was added to the helmet, and the Morpher was changed to the standard silver used by the main five Rangers. The Dragon Shield, remade in the proper material of the original Zyuranger prop, was now double-sided and featured the diamond shape on the back as well. This costume was maintained for future appearances by the Green Ranger, but was digitally edited after filming to resemble the original design in Super Megaforce.
- When Dr. Tommy Oliver arrives at Reefside High School he is wearing his last Ranger color from "Forever Red", which is Red. Despite this, in the flashback scene which airs right after the opening credits in Day of the Dino: Part I, Tommy wears a black T-Shirt under a grey shirt, which is almost the same with what he wears in Day of the Dino: Part II.
- As the White Ranger, Tommy is the only Ranger of the original team to have a helmet without sculpted lips.
- Tommy's name is a reference to Tony Oliver, one of the creators of the show.
Appearances in other media
- Tommy appears as a playable character in Power Rangers Legacy Wars, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (video game), Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Sega CD) (archive footage), Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie (video game) (Sega Genesis version), and Power Rangers: Super Legends.
- A Green Ranger appears in Power Rangers Unite.
- An alternate version of Tommy with a slightly altered history appears in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle.
- Tommy's backstory, his adoption, was retconned in the comics.
- Along with having the most episode appearances of any Ranger, Tommy also holds the record for having the longest continuous stint as leader of the team, being named leader in the early half of Season 2 when he received the White Ranger powers, and not leaving until half-way through Season 5, in the episode Passing the Torch. He also has the record for most color-changes as he has been green, white, red and black.
- Tommy wears long sleeves in every Dino Thunder episode he has appeared, because by this time, Jason David Frank had gained tattoo sleeves on his arms. Frank also has tattoos on his chest, which were also covered during his return to the show.
- In the Japanese dub of Power Rangers, Tommy was voiced by Kōji Ochiai, who later voiced Black Knight Bullblack in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.
- In MMPR/TMNT Issue 1, Tommy uses the surname Marshall working with Karai, and in MMPR/TMNT Issue 3, confirms that he was adopted by the Oliver family.
- In 1993, the profile card for Tommy on the box of the Dragonzord toy with Green Ranger toy revealed Tommy's birthday as October 20. This would give him the same birthday as his teammate, Jason Lee Scott, the original Mighty Morphin' Red Ranger.
- Tommy holds the distinction of being both the first Green Ranger as well as the first White Ranger in the Power Rangers franchise.
- Tommy is the first Ranger to be aware of every other Ranger team who came before him (as of Dino Thunder), even those he was not associated with.
- Tommy's birthplace was listed as Los Angeles, even though Angel Grove is rumored to serve as a replacement for Los Angeles in the Power Rangers universe.
- Throughout MMPR season 1, Tommy is shown to be proficient in weapon-based material arts outside of his Power Ranger role, practicing with a bo-staff and a katana at various points.
- Tommy is the first Power Ranger to grow giant size.
- Tommy's hair has often been the subject of comic relief throughout the series. In "Forever Red", Carter Grayson said "Well at least his haircut's regulation now, right?". In the Power Rangers Dino Thunder episode "Bully for Ethan", Kira mocks Tommy's hair after seeing a photo of the original Mighty Morphin' team, to which Tommy replies, "Hey, it was in style back then". In the episode "Fighting Spirit", the White Mighty Morphin' Ranger quips "Well Tommy, I see you finally cut that hair".
- Tommy has fought against 12 types of Foot Soldiers (Putty Patrollers, Z Putty Patrollers, Tenga Warriors, Cogs, Piranhatrons, Putra Pods, Kelzaks, Tyrannodrones, Triptoids, Krybots, X Borgs, and Basherbots), the most of any Ranger.
- Tommy is the first Ranger to be adopted.
- Tommy has the most Sentai counterparts out of every Ranger, with 5.
- Tommy is the only Ranger to create Foot Soldiers (He created the Tyrannodrones).
- He has met the most number of Power Rangers from MMPR to Super Ninja Steel, albeit only without unmorphing in SPD.
- Tommy, along with Billy, Adam, Kimberly, Rocky, and Jason are the only Rangers to appear in more than 100 episodes.
- He and Billy are the only Rangers to subsequently appear in up to 200 episodes.
- Tommy is the only ranger to subsequently appear in more than 200 episodes.
- Additionally, Tommy has appeared in eight different series of Power Rangers, the most of any Ranger.
- He and Billy are the only Rangers to subsequently appear in up to 200 episodes.
- Tommy is the first Mentor to become a Ranger, be it prior to becoming a mentor or afterwards.
- He is the only Mentor known to become a Ranger before becoming a Mentor.
- As the Mighty Morphin White Ranger, Tommy is the first Power Rangers leader to not be the team's Red Ranger, although in Zeo and Turbo he would later eventually become their team's Red Ranger.
- Tommy is the only Ranger of the original team to last all the way to Turbo. Jason, Zack, Trini and Kimberly left and were replaced by Rocky, Adam, Aisha and Kat respectively and Billy left to live on Aquitar in "Rangers of Two Worlds", while Trini's replacement, Aisha chose to stay in Africa and gave her sub-crystal to Tanya in "Hogday Afternoon", Jason's replacement, Rocky injured himself and was replaced by Justin in "Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie" and Zack and Kimberly's replacements, Adam and Kat stayed.
- Tommy is also one of the three Rangers to last all the way to Turbo alongside Adam and Kat.
- Tommy is the Ranger with more colors: Green, White, Red and Black.
- Tommy is the only 6th Ranger to be the team's leader without also being the team's mentor.
- Tommy is the only Red Ranger who has worn red on 2 teams.
- Tommy as the Green Mighty Morphin Power Ranger is the only Sixth Ranger to appear out of costume in the Legendary Battle in Super Megaforce.
- As of Super Megaforce, Tommy is the only ranger to appear in all four eras of Power Rangers.
- Tommy's tenure as the Red Turbo Ranger is the shortest for any Red Ranger.
- Tommy is the only Ranger to be 2 Sixth Ranger with 2 different colors: Green and White.
- Tommy is the first Ranger to have 2 different colors from the same team.
- As the original Green Ranger, he is a playable character in Power Rangers Legacy Wars.
- He has appeared in every anniversary special except for Once A Ranger.
- Tommy holds the record for appearing in the most crossovers at 6; including "Rangers of Two Worlds" , "Forever Red" , "Thunder Storm", "Wormhole" , "Legendary Battle" and "Dimensions in Danger. "
- Yamato Tribe Knight Burai - Super Sentai counterpart in Zyuranger. See comparison page.
- Kou of the Howling New Star - Super Sentai counterpart in Dairanger. See comparison page.
- Tsuruhime - Super Sentai counterpart in Kakuranger. See comparison page.
- Goro Hoshino - Super Sentai counterpart in Ohranger. See comparison page.
- Kyosuke Jinnai - Super Sentai counterpart in Carranger. See comparison page.
- Asuka (Abaranger) - Super Sentai counterpart in Abaranger. See comparison page.
- Loriyan - His predecessor as the first Green Ranger in Boom! Studios Comics, who originally stole the Green Dragon Power Coin from Ninjor as an assignment from Rita.
- Matthew Cook - His successor as the third Green Ranger in Boom! Studios Comics.
- Tsuyoshi Kaijo: The original Sentai Red and leader of the 34 Super Sentai in Gokaiger
- Kenji Asuka: The original Sentai Green.
- Sokichi Banba: The first Sentai White who likewise became leader when introduced, and second-in-command of the Super Sentai 199.
- Hiryuu Tsurugi: The first Sentai Ranger based off a dragon.
- Lucky: The Sentai Ranger with both Sentai Red and Sentai White Ranger forms.
- Noël Takao: The Sentai Sixth Ranger with two different Ranger forms within the series airing.
- Tom Oliver - His clone and successor of the Green Ranger powers.
- Tommy Oliver in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Comic Book Reboot 2016.
- The White Stranger - His great-great-great grandfather.
- Rocky DeSantos - The Ranger he replaced as the Red Ranger.
- T. J. Johnson - The Ranger who replaced him as Red Turbo Ranger.
|Power Rangers Dino Thunder|
|Conner McKnight - Ethan James - Kira Ford - Tommy Oliver - Trent Fernandez-Mercer|
|Dino Gems - Dino Morpher - Brachio Morpher - Drago Morpher - Triassic Morpher - Triassic Battlizer Morpher - Thundermax Saber - Tyranno Staff - Tricera Shield - Ptera Grips - Brachio Staff - Drago Sword - Z-Rex Blaster - Super Dino Mode - Shield of Triumph - Triassic Battlizer - Raptor Riders - Raptor Cycles - Dino ATVs - Hovercraft Cycle - Triceramax Command Center Truck|
|Hayley Ziktor - Ninja Rangers - Sensei Kanoi Watanabe - S.P.D. Rangers - Cassidy Cornell - Devin Del Valle - Anton Mercer|
|Zords and Megazords|
|Tyrannozord - Tricerazord - Pterazord - Brachiozord - Dragozord - Stegozord - Cephalazord - Dimetrozord - Parasaurzord - Ankylozord - Mezodon Rover|
|Thundersaurus Megazord - DinoStegazord - Mezodon Megazord - Triceramax Megazord - Valkasaurus Megazord|
|Mesogog - Elsa - Zeltrax - White Ranger Clone - Tyrannodrones - Triptoids|
|Evil Space Ninjas: Lothor - Izzy & Pupperazi - Zurgane - Kelzaks|
|"Birdbrain" - Pollinator - Donkeyvac - Demagnetron - Dysotron - Goldenrod - Scorpex - Megalador - Creature - Angor - Rojobot - Insectolite - Fossilador - Termitetron - Ka-Ching - Mad Mackerel - Copyotter - "Other World Monster" - White Terrorsaurus -Terra Assault Craft - Jupitor - Tutenhawken - Thornox - Deadwood - Horn-Rimmed Monster - Jade Gladiator - Skortch - Nosey the Clown - Squidrose - Croco D'Vile - Rumba Monkey - Rude Elf - Fridgia - Ruby Dragon - Ugly Monster|
|Zords: Replicantzord - Zelzord|
|View • Edit|
Tommy • Adam • Carlos • Damon • Joel • Trip • Cam • Bridge • Xander • Ziggy • Mike • Jake • Riley
Tommy (2016 comic) • Matthew Cook • Izzy Garcia
|View • Talk • Edit|
Tommy • Delphine • Alyssa • Trent • Sam • Udonna • Dominic • Hayley
Tommy (alternate continuity) • Lord Drakkon • Ryu (Legacy Wars)
|View • Edit|
Jason • Rocky • Aurico • Tommy • T.J. • Andros • Leo • Carter • Alex • Wes • Cole • Shane • Conner • Jack
Sky • Bridge • Nick • Mack • Casey • Scott • Jayden • Lauren • Troy • Tyler • Brody • Devon • Zayto
Rocky (1995 movie) • Jason (2016 comic) • Britt • Jason (2017 movie) • Marv • Grace
|View • Talk • Edit|
Zack • Adam • Corcus • Carlos • Danny • Tommy • Will • Dillon • Jake • Chase • Javi
Adam (alternate continuity) • Zack (2016 comic) • Zack (alternate continuity) • Vesper • Jamie
|View • Edit|
|Power Rangers (Boom Studios)|
|Jason Lee Scott - Zack Taylor - Billy Cranston - Trini Kwan - Kimberly Ann Hart - Tommy Oliver|
|The 1969 Rangers|
|Grace Sterling - Nikolai Chukarin - Terona Washington - Daniel O'Halloran - Jamie Gilmore|
|The All-New Power Rangers|
|Britt - Serge|
|Promethea Rangers/Solar Rangers|
|Kimberly Ann Hart - Mike Corbett - Tanya Sloan - Heckyl - Cameron Watanabe - Andros - Ellarien - Remi|
|Post-Shattered Grid Rangers|
|Adam Park - Aisha Campbell - Rocky DeSantos - Matthew Cook|
|Zordon - Alpha 5 - Ninjor - Dr. K - Amanda - XI - Yale of Saard - The Justice League|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles|
|Leonardo - Raphael - Michelangelo - Donatello - April O'Neil|
|Guardians of Eltar|
|Zophram - Zartus - Zordon - Zelya|
|Bulk - Skull - Ms. Appleby - Ernie - Mrs. Pruitt - Roger Hart - Helen Hart - Mrs. Kwan - Mrs. Oliver - Mr. Cranston - Mrs. Cranston - Violet Arias - Sam Scott|
|Evil Space Aliens|
|Rita Repulsa - Lord Zedd - Dayne - Goldar - Squat - Baboo - Scorpina - Putty Patrollers|
|Sir Locks-A-Lot - Vixenya - Commandant - Vitruvian Man Giant - Black Dragon - Unnamed Plant Monster - Double Disastron - Karmadillo - Boarlock - Goth Sloth - Crowverload - Mr. Meowgi - Wizard of Deception - Psycho Green - Sheeple - Crystal Cryptid - Monsieur Muster - Mutant Rangers|
|Go Go Power Rangers Monsters|
|Flog - Putty Infiltrator - Montaur - Rammerhead - Pudgy Pig - Megaputty - Stabasaurus Rex - Warbunny - Nimrod the Scarlet Sentinel - AC - DC|
|Shattered Grid and Beyond the Grid|
|Lauren Shiba - Jen Scotts - Dark Ranger - Space Rangers - Ninja Steel Rangers - Carter Grayson - HyperForce Rangers - Mike Corbett - Ari - Remi|
|World of the Coinless|
|Zack - Trini - Saba - Ranger Slayer - Skull - Billy - Jason - Bulk - Aisha Campbell - Matt - Scorpina - Adam Park|
|Shattered Grid: Lord Drakkon - Finster 5 - Ranger Sentries - Rita Repulsa - Koragg, The Knight Wolf - A-Squad - Psycho Rangers - Cogs - Grinders|
|Beyond the Grid: Praetor|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers|
|0 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32 - 33 - 34 - 35 - 36 - 37 - 38 - 39 - 40 - 41 - 42 - 43 - 44 - 45 - 46 - 47 - 48 - 49 - 50 - 51 - 52 - 53 - 54 - 55|
|Go Go Power Rangers|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 31 - 32|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
|1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8|
|Power Rangers Unlimited|
|Heir to Darkness - Edge of Darkness|
|Annuals/Specials and Crossovers|
|2016 Annual - 2017 Annual - 2018 Annual - Anniversary Special - Free Comic Book Day 2018 Special - Shattered Grid Finale - Back To School Special - Forever Rangers|
|Justice League/Power Rangers|
|Issue 1 - Issue 2 - Issue 3 - Issue 4 - Issue 5 - Issue 6|
|Mighty Morphin Power Rangers/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles|
|MMPR/TMNT Issue 1 - MMPR/TMNT Issue 2 - MMPR/TMNT Issue 3 - MMPR/TMNT Issue 4 - MMPR/TMNT Issue 5|
|View • Edit|