|This article is about a/an monster in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- ""Wanna eat some tofu?""
- ―Master Tofu's first words when leaving the scene of an "accident" where he kicked a car into a tree.[src]
- ""I'm over my hangover!""
- ―Master Tofu when growing. Also his final words before his death[src]
Master Tofu is a bizzare Gorma Minion with immense skill.
A semi-harmless Gorma. Except, of course, that he sends out Cotpotros out as tofu vendors who sell tofu laced with strong sake intoxicating many civilians. He, like Kazu, is a master of drunken fist fighting technique. He led revelers through the streets and ruined businessmen. He and Kazu engaged in a drinking contest, which he would have won but for Kazu's friends making sure the clear drink was just water and not sake. In battle, he was shown to be able to breathe fire. He enlarged after he was knocked down and managed to steal the Great King Sword from Daireon'oh and used it against the mecha. However, they electrified him using it's Great Discharge attack and then destroyed him with the Raging Hurricane Waves attack.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- to be added
- Tofu Hermit was portrayed by Mitsutoshi Shiroya
Behind the Scenes
- The human form of Tofu Hermit was an homage to The Little Tramp, the signature character of silent film star Charlie Chaplin.
- Trumpet Top - Power Rangers counterpart in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2). See comparison page.