|This article is about a/an crossover-exclusive villain in GoGo Sentai Boukenger.|
- "Curse you."
- --Chronos' final words before his destruction.
Time Demon God Chronos (時の魔神クロノス Toki no Majin Kuronosu): A devil with various clocks and gears on his body.
He allied with Gajah, who supplied Chronos with three Gordom Engines, which he used to revive Sorcery Priest Meemy, Duchess Org Tsuetsue, and Spear One, Furabiijo to assist in his plan. In the end, he used the three sorcerers to create a new Precious, the Staff of the Three Philosophers, to make himself stronger and grow giant. He could execute stronger versions of the attacks of the Boukengers' mecha, including a technique called the Triple Screw. His most powerful attack is the DeathWand Kill, ahn attack consisting of him charging his staff up with blue energy and then energy slashing the screen, which took out DaiVoyager.
It wasn't until AkaRed harnessed the power of Sentai teams of the past and gave it to the Boukengers were they finally able to destroy Chronos and the Precious he wielded with the 30 Super Sentai Attack.
Powers and abilities.
- Durability-Chronos can take the combined firepower of Ultimate Daibouken's Ultimate Blaster and SirenBuildier's Triple Liquid Bomber without getting a scratch on him.
- Staff of The Three Philosphers-Chronos wields this ancient Precious in combat.
- Lightning Blasts-Chronos can fire red lightning from the Staff.
- Tractor Beam-He could use this in an attack he called Magic Teqnique Electric Fry where he lifted up Ultimate Daibouken and SIrenBuilder into the air and they exploded.
- DeathWand Kill-Chronos' strongest attack. He can charge up his staff up with blue energy and then energy slash at the screen with maximum force. This tookout DaiVoyager in one strike.
Behind the scenes
What ultimately became Boukenger vs. Super Sentai was originally planned as Boukenger vs. Magiranger. Reflecting this, the design for the villain who would be known as Chronos was made to be a Hades Beastman, the monsters fought in Mahou Sentai Magiranger. As with all villains created for Boukenger, the 30th anniversary series, Time Demon God Chronos was derived from a particular Super Sentai mecha; in his case, Chronos was based on Mirai Sentai Timeranger's Providus.
- ↑ DVD art gallery