|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
|"Tiaratron, ready for battle. My jewels will dazzle my enemies!"|
|―Tiaratron's first words after being created by Roxy.[src]|
|"Ah! Ugh! You cracked my jewels! Uhh! Uhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!"|
|―Tiaratron's final words before her destruction.[src]|
Tiaratron was first created when Robo-Roxy took a plastic tiara from a little girl and Blaze infected it with Evox's Virus. Tiaratron was tasked with attacking the Rangers so Robo-Blaze and Robo-Roxy could snatch up Mayor Daniels/Evox and give him the Morph-X he needs to retain his human form. She attacked Ravi and Zoey who was guarding Mayor Daniels and they morphed to fight her. Tiaradrone was deployed at a similar time that the Grid Battleforce scanners detected the attack so Devon was forced to deploy in his Racer Zord riding the Beast-X King Zord whilst the others confronted Tiaratron. Ravi fought Tiaratron whilst Zoey guarded the Mayor but he was knocked down and nearly overheated but Nate and Steel luckily arrived to take her on. Ravi hung back to cool off whilst they fought and eventually overpowered her. Tiaratron starts attacking Ravi and Zoey, then Nate and Steel arrive but she manages to throw them on the floor. Ravi soon rejoined the fight and morphed into Beast-X Mode whilst Nate and Steel fought her off. Tiaratron was held in place by Nate and Steel and then destroyed by Ravi's Gorilla Slam, a massive punch to the torso from his now massive right arm powerful enough to send her flying back and fatally injure her. The villains' scheme ultimately failed and Evox is exposed.
Tiaratron has the personality of a spoiled princess or a queen and is very aggressive.
Powers and Abilities
- Super Strength: Despite her appearance, Tiaratron was an extremely powerful Robotron with high strength, being able to throw off Ravi, Steel, and Nate off of her with ease.
- Armor: Being made out of diamonds, Tiaratron possesses thick armor that can take hits from enemies with ease. She took a kick from Nate and only fell for a second before getting back up as well and an earlier swing kick from Zoey barely made her stumble back.
- Expert Hand-to-Hand-Combat: Tiaratron is an expert in hand-to-hand combat, being able to easily block off all the Rangers' attacks with the exception of Ravi's Gorilla Slam with no bother.
- Flight: Tiaratron can fly or slow her fall using the jet thrusters in her feet.
- Three-Way Energy Tiaras: Tiaratron is able to shoot blue three-way tiara-like energy projectiles from her right hand that were strong enough to take down Nate and Steel with one hit to their torsos.
- Hand Blades: Tiaratron has a small red blade mounted on the back of her left hand and a tiara-style blade on the back of her right hand for use in combat.
Behind the Scenes
- Tiaratron is voiced by Rachelle Duncan (she also the voice of Vypeera in Dino Fury) in her first Power Ranger role, while her suit actor is portrayed by Satoshi Fujita.
- Tiaratron is one of the two Robotrons that are female in the series, the other being Gamertron.
- Additionally, she is also the only Robotron whose Sentai counterpart is also female. Gamertron was female in Power Rangers, but was originally male in Go-Busters.
- She was also the only female Metaloid in Go-Busters and shares the same name as her counterpart.
- Tiaratron is the second Power Rangers monster to be themed after a wedding dress, the first being Wedding Dress Org.
- Tiaradrone - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Tiaraloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.