|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue.|
- "It's all over now, Rangers!"
- ―Thunderclaw when he's about to fight the Rangers.[src]
Thunderclaw is a humanoid stag beetle-like demon and is one of the many monsters to be created by Jinxer. He was created by Jinxer to help Prince Olympius, son of Queen Bansheera, take over Lightspeed Aquabase.
Thunderclaw was created by Jinxer to serve as the physical strength and help Olympius take over the Lightspeed Aquabase. He laid the army of Batlings into the Aquabase, they arrived to the Aquuabase, but to no avail, they then arrived on the beach, because Olympius was heavily weakened by the water, while battling Carter. Vypra then sent Thunderclaw to destroy the Lightspeed Rangers. He encountered them on the beach. Thunderclaw was shown to be a lot stronger than the previous monsters. However, Carter used Battle Booster on him, and villain was weakened enough for the Rangers to use V-Lancers to destroy him. Jinxer revived and enlarged him and Thunderclaw battled Lightspeed Solarzord. After long battle he was finally destroyed. He was then banished to Shadow World. In The Fate of Lightspeed Part 2, Thunderclaw was seen among the demons in Shadow World.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Thunderclaw is one of the stronger monsters, powerful enough to nearly best all five Lightspeed Rangers in battle.
- Hand-To-Hand Combat: Thunderclaw is also a skilled figher, being able to take on all five Rangers with ease.
- Eye Laser: Thunderclaw can fire off green energy lasers from his eyes.
- Claws: Thunderclaw has clawed hands for combat.
- Horns: Thunderclaw has a pair of horns behind his head to ram his enemies with.
- Thunder Beam: Also from the horns behind his head he can fire orange energy beams at his enemies, it is his strongest attack.
Behind the Scenes
- Thunderclaw is voiced by Bob Papenbrook.
- Unlike his Super Sentai counterpart, Thunderclaw does not posses a Grappling Hook-like weapon.
- Thunderclaw is the first monster of Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue to be based on an insect; in his case, a stag beetle.